Sick jokes and initiation stories

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by abjames, Mar 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was chatting to a couple of my mates the other day who have been into the navy/marines and now left, they were telling me about a couple of practical jokes/initiations they went through or put someone through during their time, two of the funniest/sickest were-

Searching for the golden rivet getting a newbie to search for the golden rivet onboard.
    or
    Playing a game of freckles, guys sit round a table, paper plate in middle, someone shits on the plate, then second plate put on top, plate hit hard, resulting in shit flying everywhere, the resulting shit freckles are counted on each person, the one with the most loses and buys the next round.
    Just wondered if anyone else had any stories of sick jokes or initiations either you or someone you knew went through.

2. An ex-Stoker oppo of mine suggested I ask to see the golden rivet in Chester Naval Club some years ago. I couldn't understand the laughter when I asked, perfectly innocently, if I could take a peep! :roll: ;)

3. Some the "initiations" the marines get up to is just an excuse to get the new young lads naked while NCOs get aroused as they wander around dressed as women. Ever part of Marine culture seems to be an excuse to all get naked in solely male company. Even your first day in the corps has you stood about naked with your troop while a corporal checks out the room full of cock. I mean If you've got to the age of sixteen (minimum) without knowing how to properly wash your dick, would you have even passed your medical?

What other organization on the planet forces it's new blood to play naked musical chairs while being pelted with eggs? The Royal marines and probably the Annual Convention of Raging Benders ... if they're feeling particularly gay.

4. Spoons

Three man lift :D :D

5. You know, when you are old and experienced, the things you have done in the past, have hardened you to react like water off a ducks back

Well all these intiation services, just accelerate the learning, so at twenty years old you have the experience of a sixty year old and the fitness and expetise of a twenty year old

When fifteen like yourself If someone had stuck a bananna up my arse I would have been embarrased, at sixty I would just shrug and say and for your next trick

It is all to do with training

Are you ready for the bananna

In simple terms BEEN THERE DONE THAT I HAVE NO FEAR

Jack McH

6. So thats really why you're joining...

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I was robbed.....that didn't happen to me... :( :crybaby:

8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Would now be a good time to tell you that it wasn't a banana? :oops:

9. Fuck me!! Have I been pissed in Chester Navy Club!!!!!

10. At no time in my long and distinguished Naval career has anyone attempted to introduce a banana into my chocolate tunnel of love (not forcibly and without my consent that is). I cannot say for sure but I am fairly positive that had this indeed occured I would not have reacted as if it 'were water off a ducks back'. The fact that you freely admit to still indulging in this musatoid (appertaining to bananas) behaviour at the grand old age of sixty tells me a great deal about the profound effect that this experience at an early age has had on you. I'm just confused as to what it was about being raped with a banana that 'accelerated your learning'..........

11. What the f'uck can honeslty be learnt from having a bannana rammed up your arse by some gay lttle marine in a dress? Seriously?

12. That it hurts...allegedly :oops:

13. You're only gay if you push back.....

14. As I read in some book once "'tis better to give than receive"

15. In fainress I sometimes get my mrs to stick her finger up my bum when I'm shagging her. And the other night she stuck a biro up it because she didn't want pooey fingers cos there was no facilities to wash her hands. But i'd never go thicker than a biro or finger. And i'd only do it with a woman. Two men sticking stuff up their bums is definately gay.

16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

You think? :roll:

17. Any chance of a phot of your missus.. sounds like a right slapper :!:

18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He can't! She's imaginary! (Well, actually she is real, but he just thinks that she's his girlfriend...) :wink:

19. And she's apologised on another thread :lol:

20. ...Then you and I my friend, have a very different concept of what gay means!