Sick idiot

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by shellbackmac, Nov 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Read the inane and sick drivel written by 'Tommy England' on what is usually a good forum. On the run up to Rememberance Sunday find this particularly foul, tried to remain calm but hard to when you find people you have served with (and myself FFS!) being referred to as cowards etc

http://www.crossofstgeorge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=164143#164143

2. Typical 'Troll' rantings. Just like all 'trolls' they never back up their words with evidence. What utter shit.

3. When you consider the context of his argument, where is this part of his post trollish?
    I won't give the first sentence and last three sentences of his original post the time of day, as they ARE the parts of his post designed to create arguments in my opinion, but the parts that i've quoted above seem ok to me :)

4. Typical of the sort of tripe that you'd expect to see on a "little englander" forum.

5. My point exactly!
    Read it in ITS context, not in ours :)

6. Don't bite to them mate.

I've got one yank on another site saying "your queen sucks ***** and is a whore" but their opinions mean nothing to me because they're absolute vermin.

Always remember these people obviously have nothing better to do.

7. At the end of the day, its only the t'internet.

8. Exactly Clanky, they wouldn't dare say it to your face.

9. Not entirely CA, so I'm moving this to DLs.

10. 'German WWII archives...' He makes it sound as if they are all held in one location whereas different documents are all over the place. Does he mean, for example the IWM, the Werner Library, BBC archives, Foreign Office Library, the extremely interesting, German Foreign Ministry archives were captured by the Soviets, etc...

There are no data as such, only digitalised documents made accessible through online sources and the internet, or in the 80's microfiche (at 50p a frame, then!)

11. I see that 'Tommy' gives no actual sources or other means of verifying his accusations, he doesn't even name his 'German military historian'.
    Typical rot, from an ill informed sh!@ stirrer.
    NZB

12. Goballs? :error: Houston Chamberlain? Herr Irving?

13. Have the Danes (Or other Scandahoovians) released the Hitlerite lying twat Irving, how very disappointing.
    NZB