Sic semper tyrannis

D

Deleted 109853

Naval officers have long been held to ridicule - by some/most aft of the paint locker.
Navy Net recently resurrected such a generalization /condemnation.
What one thinks of others ,in writing, has always been damned with faint praise.
I recently looked through my copious documents. I see that some Admiral had written in his fair hand---He is refreshingly outspoken.. How the hell did he reach that conclusion. I had never come across the man.

huwshpis

War Hero
Given that Norman's first post in this thread is so disjointed, illogical and nonsensical, I assume he's missed his meds again. On the other hand, he may have a urinary tract infection, which, in those over 80, causes what few marbles remain to whizz about the brainbox like random neutrons in a nuclear reactor.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Given that Norman's first post in this thread is so disjointed, illogical and nonsensical, I assume he's missed his meds again. On the other hand, he may have a urinary tract infection, which, in those over 80, causes what few marbles remain to whizz about the brainbox like random neutrons in a nuclear reactor.
Maybe his "copious documents" are his doctors notes?

huwshpis

War Hero
Probably 4 volumes of 3,000 pages each by now, on flimsy paper. Twice the size of the White Book (THE guide to civil court procedure).

Latest Threads