Siberia

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger
Just been reading an article in the Daily Mail about a teenage tearaway from Germany being sent on an 'Intensive Educational Experience' to Siberia. No running water, heating , toilet, tv, telephone or internet. He has to cut his own wood, fetch his own water and build his own outdoor toilet. And it only costs the German government £113 a day. Sounds great to me so when can we start shipping our scumbags out there!.

Lamri said:
Erm, £113 per DAY seems very steep to me considering!
It's a lot cheaper than sending them to a UK young offenders institution. Plus I bet a couple of months of it would sort out the scum faster than the institute.

But look what they are paying for!
Nothing!

He has to get his own EVERYTHING and his Government pay £113 PER DAY for the privilege!

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger
Lamri said:
But look what they are paying for!
Nothing!

He has to get his own EVERYTHING and his Government pay £113 PER DAY for the privilege!
Surely its better than giving him everything and paying treble the £113 for the privelage.

Is there a danger, though, that they will return as harder and more self confident thugs?

On cost alone, I quite like the idea but how long before some fluffy complains that it's infringing their human rights and dignity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Diamond Lil's 6