Two door supercharged. Uprated by Henessy to 450 bhp

Four door supercharged 6.1 litre running at 425 bhp for when I need extra seats

Badged appropriately [SRT = Street & Racing Technology ]

Or on special occasions

But in the wet you can't beat this supercharged at 215 bhp

chrissz said:
Bergen said:
Two door supercharged. Uprated by Henessy to 450 bhp
Nice - smaller 'charger wheel, zorst and free intake + a slight re-map or did it take more than that?
All of that plus charger off and blueprinted.....complete Borla exhaust sytem. All done at 3000 miles with ceramic brakes, 20" Paris wheels etc etc. Now sounds really good, throaty but with a great supercharger whine. Love to point out to the Seppos that it is 4.2 litre / 450 bhp compared to the SRT8 which is 6.1 litre and only 425 bhp....lol

RM

My Baby, 3L Auto

had its fair share of problems, kept getting a warning light after I first got her, dealer said it was a problem with the O2 sensors in the exhaust, 3 visits told to get their shit together or have the car back, then a rapid loss of coolant (1 week after the bloody cats were fitted). And last month, out of warranty by a few weeks power steering hose blew, great cloud of oily smoke, greasy mess all over the road, not a happy bunny (I thought it was a lot worse) £160 all in to fix it. Despite these mishaps, love the beast.

mikh said:
My Baby, 3L Auto

had its fair share of problems, kept getting a warning light after I first got her, dealer said it was a problem with the O2 sensors in the exhaust, 3 visits told to get their shit together or have the car back, then a rapid loss of coolant (1 week after the bloody cats were fitted). And last month, out of warranty by a few weeks power steering hose blew, great cloud of oily smoke, greasy mess all over the road, not a happy bunny (I thought it was a lot worse) £160 all in to fix it. Despite these mishaps, love the beast.

Nice Mondeo mikh!

Freelander freestyle TD4