Show us your precious

Toys for boys, show us what rocks your boat :oops: :) :cry:

Rumrat's passion
Martini Henry Mk4 rifle bayonet the Mk1(1887)
Martini Henry 1876 Pat as used during Zulu wars.
3 Band Enfield bayonet 1853 Pat (Crimea wars and American Civil war)

Rumrat said:
Toys for boys, show us what rocks your boat :oops: :) :cry:

Rumrat's passion
Martini Henry Mk4 rifle bayonet the Mk1(1887)
Martini Henry 1876 Pat as used during Zulu wars.
3 Band Enfield bayonet 1853 Pat (Crimea wars and American Civil war)
Nice, always wanted an American calvary sword or something similar.

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Rumrat said:
And there's more

1864 Enfield/Snider conversion 577 caliber
1872 Martini Henry 577/45 caliber
RR did one of your homies send you the 'brother' christmas card? :lol:

And just for kicks

Top row "Daddy" Rumrat's medals.

I put the Pongo badges on to give JJ an orgasm for the New Year, as a treat. :D :wink:

JonnoJonno said:
More of a dribble, but it did give a frisson of excitement on an otherwise dull evening. Thanks :D
I was just testing my new found ability to post pics, kids taught me at Christmas. :D :oops: :oops:

Gewehr41W. Not mine(as i haven't my camera nearby) but i have one that is similar. Only mine doesn't work anymore :evil:

A rare piece of kit. Over-complicated to manufacture and maintain.Most went out to the Eastern Front,some made their way back into western Europe, but were not a favourite.

Now this is a collectible helmet. Original Fallschirmjaeger helmet found in a barn near St.Marie du Mont, Normandy. Not the original paint unfortunately, but refurbished to its original standard as it had been overpainted in Tamiya model paint.

GH

Rumrat said:
JonnoJonno said:
More of a dribble, but it did give a frisson of excitement on an otherwise dull evening. Thanks :D
I was just testing my new found ability to post pics, kids taught me at Christmas. :D :oops: :oops:
Nice one. As soon as someone shows me how to I'll post my collection of fantastic Nazi lamp shades. The leather work and tattoos are lovely