shouldn't the front page be changed?

Rum Ration is absolutely free to use and paid for by.... ermm... the Army Rumour Service if the truth be told!

I thought we paid for ourselfs now?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2_deck_dash I shouldn't laugh but.............. Diamond Lil's 6
W Now I know we shouldn't talk religion, but... Diamond Lil's 9
F If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined. The Gash Barge 16
janner Things You Shouldn't Say During Sex Miscellaneous 0
soleil Pompey News: "Royal Navy Shouldn't Fear Army General Chief" Current Affairs 1
M I know i shouldn't laugh..... The Corps 32
3yearstilltx Shouldn't the WAFU Pages have a pink or peach background? The Fleet Air Arm 13
stimps Why matelots shouldn't be allowed to touch buttons Diamond Lil's 11
A I shouldn't have been allowed a punt Current Affairs 9
wet_blobby With hindsight, perhaps I shouldn't of shagged it. Diamond Lil's 45
sgtpepperband Why You Shouldn't Post 'Missing Cat' Posters In Your Street Diamond Lil's 2
marvin Shouldn't we be seeing an uplift in RNR training? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
RNMA i shouldn't post this but i will Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
Navy1 IRAQ - So, should we, or shouldn't we ? Strength of fee Current Affairs 137
MoD_RSS Call for evidence: An inspection of UKVI’s ‘Front End Services’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding supports community front line work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to front line staff providing essential banking services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 3D printers band together to help the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rotherham man who stabbed mother in front of young son jailed for longer MoD News 0
soleil Telegraph: "Royal Navy To Halve Number Of Staff At Headquarters, As Sailors Are Redeployed To Front Line Roles" Bases / Shore Est 1
MoD_RSS Coasts on the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Burial Service Held on the Western Front for a Soldier of the Essex Regiment and his Comrade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS BURIAL SERVICE HELD ON THE WESTERN FRONT FOR TWO UNKNOWN LONDON SOLDIERS OF THE ROYAL FUSILIERS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Regenerative Medicine at the Front Line: Demonstration Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Regenerative Medicine on the Front Line: Collaboration Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Latest battlefield forensics could save lives on the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Regenerative medicine at the front line network event - information pack MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Accelerator themed competition webinar: regenerative medicine at the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson calls for a united front on North Korea at... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Accelerator Innovation Network Event: Regenerative medicine at the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Autonomy on the front line: Defence Minister announces world-leading UK... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Autonomy on the front line: supplying Armed Forces on the battlefield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Beginning of the end for Daesh as Coalition opens second front MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Book comp: With Churchill at the Front Competitions 18
matt93 Commando Reurn to the front line Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
dapperdunn Commando: Return to the front line Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
soleil "Helmand - Diaries Of Front Line Soldiers" - 40 Commando The Corps 1
MoD_RSS News story: Front line Army chef commended MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Faith on the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: British forces deliver the goods to the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Miniature surveillance helicopters help protect front line troops MoD News 3
soleil Herald: "MBE For Pilot Who Crashed In Front Of Prince" The Fleet Air Arm 8
SONAR-BENDER Front bottom picture The Gash Barge 7
Blackrat All Quiet on the RR Front Diamond Lil's 118
soleil Pompey News: "Medics Lottie And Lianne On Front Line Duty In Afghanistan" The Corps 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy Merlins mark ten years on the front line Current Affairs 1
labrum MOD website front page news... Diamond Lil's 6
MoD_RSS Royal Marines return from injury to the front line Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Royal Marines chefs feed the front line Current Affairs 0
D MAs on front Line combat? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27