Should you get a life.....?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by greenking, Apr 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Less than 5

2. 5 - 10

0 vote(s)
  3. 10 - 20

0 vote(s)
  4. 20 - 30

0 vote(s)
  5. More than 30 (in excess of 4 hours a day)

0 vote(s)
  1. Right, there are 168 hours in a week. How many of them do you spend on Rum Ration?
  2. OUCH...........
  3. hi
    afair bit gives me something to do, eg. when I am needed, but not to do anything.
  4. Yep I need to get a life. I am on leave so the days are a little slow for me. Please understand that the RN has been ''INFAMOUS'' in the press the last few weeks as well. Anyway back to work on Monday and hopefully it will be the RAF's turn to ''drop a bollack'' .
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

To feckin many.......working as your own boss is a nightmare for keeping to the task in hand and not getting side tracked, still a quiet time of year for me and I'm office bound mostly till May, so you only have to put up with me for about 1/2 the year...come July you wont hear a peep out of me till the end of September...I can hear the sighs already. :lol:

6. Be nice to the crabs… they are locked in a fierce action as we speak!
  7. Haven't we been here in the past 2 years with a famous clothes firm also laying claim to the roundal?
  8. Log on then drop in every now and then
  9. I decline to answer in case i drop myself in the shit.LOL
  10. Well I am on the slackers list so not enough!
  11. put it this way I log in at work at 0800 and log out at 1530 that says it all I think
  12. There's a lot of 'economy of the truth' going on here.......biggest proportion of those responding to the poll (32%) are in the 5-10 hour bracket! I know most of you do a shed load more than that!!!!

13. If the sun is shining then I'm not here. Gulp!! Global Warming lol
  14. Think perhaps i should indeed get a life. Unfortunately my shifts are in blocks of 3 so i get loads of time off after a hectic 40 hour week.
  15. I am not even going to answer that!
  16. too much, but theres nothing to do when you work night shift
  17. log in the morning then pop in every so often--- :oops: :oops:
  18. With a picture like that brazen I should think most blokes will get a lob on in the morning and would like to pop one in every now and then !!!
  19. pmsl--- close............................ but im not a blonde!!!!!