Should We Claim Back The USA?

Always_a_Civvy said:
I like the idea a lot. We could set up various homelands for various minorities in the States giving them their own independent nations with agricultural land, sea and their own government and use Texas as a giant penal colony. We could imbue their service volunteers with our traditions and customs whilst getting their excellent equipment. Rosie could become Governess-General wearing her red Prada thigh length boots and the PO Stoker could become Chancellor of the Exchequor - given his propensity to win loads-a-money.

No Always, he is about to be locked in an institution for his own safety. Has taken to emailing a finger puppet on the Quiz Show!

PS anyone want to come on holiday with me in February? All inclusive to Sharm?

Let's face it,
I have a better chance of sprouting antlers than you do of taking this country away from us. So I propose this compromise:

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have announced their plans to get married in England in November (18th, I believe).
You keep them, and in return we'll give you, say....Rhode Island, which we're not currently using, and I'll throw in a case of Red Bull, which tastes like hydraulic fluid, but makes a dandy lawnmower cleaning solvent.

Ros, you can have George Clooney, if you'll make him shut up and go away.

hobbit

War Hero
What about UK and Australia becoming two Amercan states. Both are so Americanised now nobody would notice the difference GDI Always wanted to call people MFs and SOB and CSs

:D

BootneckYank said:
Let's face it,
I have a better chance of sprouting antlers than you do of taking this country away from us. So I propose this compromise:

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have announced their plans to get married in England in November (18th, I believe).
You keep them, and in return we'll give you, say....Rhode Island, which we're not currently using, and I'll throw in a case of Red Bull, which tastes like hydraulic fluid, but makes a dandy lawnmower cleaning solvent.

Ros, you can have George Clooney, if you'll make him shut up and go away.

BY you will also be required to take the complete Royal Family, and anyone who has ever been or asked to be a Member or Parliament. In exchange you will receive Australia, New Zealand, Gibraltar, Falkland Islands and other places where HM The Queen is currently Head of State.

Nutty :roll:

RoofRat

War Hero
Erm,,,,, how can you take something back that didn't belong to us in the first place?
Anybody remember the Native Americans? Mohawks, Mandan, Apache,Sioux,Cherokee,Iroquois nations? :oops:
Besides given the Choice, I'd rather be allied with the Yanks (politically) than the, so called European Allies! Or better still lets go back to the Commonwealth as it was before being conned by Grocer Heath.
RoofRat

RoofRat said:
Erm,,,,, how can you take something back that didn't belong to us in the first place?
Anybody remember the Native Americans? Mohawks, Mandan, Apache,Sioux,Cherokee,Iroquois nations? :oops:
Besides given the Choice, I'd rather be allied with the Yanks (politically) than the, so called European Allies! Or better still lets go back to the Commonwealth as it was before being conned by Grocer Heath.
RoofRat

Roof Rat

At what point do you think we should stop to redraw the State Borders. Shall all the Middle East be returned to Turkey, Gib to the Spanish, Falkland to the Argies, Australia to the pre Captain Cook, occupants, Poland to Germany or the Prussians.

Do you think Cleese was preaching policy, perhaps you are a Yank and have still failed to grasp Irony. Of your brains have been scrambled by FJ Jocks on various flight decks.

Nutty

Latest Threads