Should sheep shaggers be on the sex offenders register?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Jan 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  3. Only if the sheep was ugly

0 vote(s)
  4. Not if the local women were ugly

0 vote(s)
  1. He should have got 5 years for'uttering and publishing'
  2. Excuse me but what is "Uttering & Publishing" , or am I just thick , :???: ,
    As for the Sex Register , its not exactly normal practice to go around shagging animals is it , so I guess he should be registered ,
  3. Some might argue that it is normal in Derbyshire and Wales, and the Aussies accuse the Kiwis of sheep worrying and I'm sure the NZers reciprocate.
  4. I am from Derbyshire, and actually some sheep are very attractive.

5. PMSL , :wink: :lol:
  6. I've heard in some areas the sheep now wear Hunter wellies on the back legs so you can just slip into the wellies and tighten up the straps - allegedly it stops the sheep from running off !
  7. It would depend upon whether the sheep consented..... :wink:
  8. All my sheep are well cared for Drifts :grin: :grin: :grin: :roll:

9. All my sheep are well cared for Drifts :grin: :grin: :grin: :roll:

10. Damn it Morag get off the keyboard you stupid ewe!!! :roll: :???:
  11. so thats where morag is eh? i've been lookin for her for the last month. the slut!
  12. Oi Pol, what you doing with a picture of my missus as your avatar?
  13. Met her at the Inverness sheep sales Jimmy, and a lovely lady she is too. She would'nt let me shear her though, she said it was to cold round the back of the auction ring.

Please give her my fondest regards.

14. He has a good point in one way though. If it's an offence to have non-consensual sex with a sheep (on the grounds that a sheep cannot consent to intra-species sex) then surely it should be wrong to murder a sheep in order to cook it at 140C for 4-6 hours basting it in its juices, the contents of a bottle of Rose wine and a spring of rosemary and anchovy rubbed into the flesh to enhance the flavour...Mmmmmmm!

...Oops wot 'ave oy said! Baaaaaa!
  15. "Baste"? in its juices or.............

No need to add salt during cooking though I suppose :wink:

16. perhaps it just seems that way in comparison with the women???

17. Isn't "baaaaa" sheep for "give it to me, big boy"? Or did I just hear her wrong? She had just been sheared so she was dressed provocatively, she was asking for it, the dirty little temptress.
  18. Surely it depends on how old the sheep is. If we take 1 sheep year to =8 human years, then anything over 2 years is OK.
  19. Feckin cannibal thats what you are Steve.