Should Jaqui Spend More Time With Her Sister

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Maxi_77, Apr 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the light of yesterdays statement by the DPP ion the Damian Green affair does the membership think it is perhaps time for Dear Jaqui to resign so that she can spend more time with her sister. Clearlyy spending more time with her family would entail losing all that extra dosh she trousers (Do women trouser cash or is there a more appropriate term after all it can't be handbagging.)

Her flustered excuses on the box last night were even worse than usual, and it is clear she is having difficulty with reality. A rest away from the public would seem the humane answer.

2. Maxi
    Surely if Jaqiui Smith resigned it would make her an Honorable person.
    Now Honorable when used in conjunction with Member of Parliament surely is an Oxymoron.
    No she shouldn't resign, she should be fired and probably will be come the next election.

3. Whilst I would tend to agree that the chances of Dear Jaqui actually being re-elected next time are pretty slim I would with respect suggest that the Home Office is to important to leave in her clearly incompetant hands.

Yes the Home Office is pretty crap, probably still not yet fit for purpose, but can we afford it to sink lower into the myre. Surely even Gordon must realise she is not just a national laughing stock but is for him an electoral liability. And after all sacking a nuisance minister is a lot easier in his books anyway than saying sorry.

As for Jaqui and honour, she may have been seen as doing the honourable thing is she had stepped down sooner, even jumping now will be seen as jsut that bowing to the inevitable and saving a little face and perhaps cash in the process. At the end of the day the bird is dead meat all that matters now is when will she admit it.

4. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I think that the staff in Number 10 are preparing the humane killer as we speak and a summer reshuffle will provide the excuse. After all an individual sacking would mean an error of judgement on the part of Supreme Leader Brown, and by definition this cannot happen..... shurely????

5. Chairman Moa has long crossed the bar.
    However his loyal subjects still think he was fantastic and made no mistakes and merely make statements such as " He was given bad advice by his advisors"

Will The great leader Gordon be given this same accolade :p

6. I fear NuLabor does not generate that level of loyalty, after all there are always new leaders to arse lick, and more pockets to fill. Current NuLAbor thought is that one supports the person who you think will enhance your trousering capacity towards it's maximum, until some one who promises more comes along.

The current bunch of Labour polititians makes one look back to the likes of Two Left Feet, Sunny Jim and even old Gannex himself with some form of nostalgia.

7. The sooner poe-face Smith goes, the better.

As for Plod bullying Damien Green with threats of life imprisonment; that is a fcuking disgrace!!

This government will surely be out on there collective arse at the next election. My concern is how much more damage they can do in the time left to them.

I believe they are the biggest threat to civil liberty in this country since the war. :x

8. I think she should spend more time with her husband. They could take turns in deciding what to watch of Sky :p

9. But if she spent more time with her husband Slim she would have to give up all that lovely dosh she gets for not spending time with him

10. Jacqui Smith must go down as the worst Home Secretary in living memory despite their being some very stiff competition in the not too distant past.We should not bank on her loosing her seat at the next General Election as there are strong rumours that they are looking for a safer seat to parachute her in to.Then we will all have a new second home to pay for out of her expenses.

11. Safe seat "My Grandad voted labour, my Dad voted labour and I will vote labour" I have no idea why times are so hard for people

labour are so good, I have never worked and I have a nice three bedroomed bungalow, the council come every two weeks in summer and cut the paddock grass

I even get a little extra payments to cover my addiction for alchohol and free methodone

My people carrier is free too with a blue badge, I have a bad back you see and my seven kids need a lift to school along the road, a bit annoyed that I have to purchase fuel after 300 miles a week, fair ruins my weekends away to our free special needs hotels

(one child is very naughty and will not do what she is told at the age of three, so we have her statemented as aspergers syndrome, and the six year old swears constanly so we have him statemented with touretes, get an extra sixty quid a week for that)

Myself as you can see I am dyslexic (could not be assed at school to be honest spelling and that) Though I get extra money for that too

My benefits are increasing £20 pw from April 22nd that is more than the workers will get, they only get 1.8% a fiver dim cnts

Gogs Broon for me and love Jaquie Smif

12. God bless you Jack you deserve every penny.I think we should have a whipround on RR to see if we can get you some petrol money.I'm sure Gords rep will be round at election time to take you to the polling station and show you where to put your "X".

13. Jacqui Smith is not the worst. That honour surely remains with Michael "That was an Administrative Decision not a Policy decision" Howard! o_O

14. Err; giz a clue?

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Shamelessly stolen from another site:

Hit the road Jacq, don't be the Home Sec no more, no more, no more, no more.
    Hit the road Jacq, don't be the Home Sec no more,
    We all say,

Woah Woman, oh woman, you're evil and mean,
    You ordered the arrest of poor Damian Green,
    Your authority's taken a blow,
    It's time for you to quit and go.

That's right!

CHORUS
    We all say,

Well you really can't be treating the voters this-a way
    With the laws you've made to take our freedoms away.
    (It's time to quit cause it's understood)
    (that you've pocketed our money and you ain't no good.)
    Well, we're waiting for Gordon's say-so
    And for you to quit the job and go.

That's right!

CHORUS
    We all say,

Well!!
    Don't be the Home Sec no more,
    Aah! We all say
    Take your DNA database with you!
    You know the Electorate mean that!
    You can even keep the bathplug!
    What you tryin' to do to this country?
    Oh, don't treat MPs like that,
    Don't be the Home Sec no more.

16. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Thingy, Howard was yesterday (and abominable in his day for apparrently hounding an under-resourced prison governor to suicide) BUT this is about today. Of course you are free to take your prejudices for a walk any time. Any anti-Labour free speech though will get sat on sharpish.

17. In Howards day the department that was supposed to stop illegal immigrants didn't employ them as security guards and cleaners, and then have the people who told us about it arrested and threatened with life imprisonment, so in my book our Jaqui is far worse than howard what ever he did.

Seaweed, you are not suggesting we should give in to Gordon's blustering intimidation are you?