Should I sue the MOD

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by stan_the_man, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another fecking Thursday morning in SE Cornwall helecopters buzzing around everywhere, fecking jets zooming overhead and the horizon blotted by horrible grey ships sailing backwards and forwardswhat the fcuk they playing at?? My chickens have stopped laying and the last low pass from a couple of Hawk jets made the old guys next door false teeth pop out of his gob and choke on his hard boiled egg!! I didn't expect this in retirement all my pension has gone on soundproofing my cottage and buying ear muffs for the dog, cat and chickens.
    Oh and the fcuking bootnecks keep creeping round the woods playing cowboys and indians scaring the wild animals.

Threaders from Crafthole
  2. Let's put it this way:-

Beats the shit out of Neighbourhood Watch.
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Are they undraped clutching roll matts?
  4. If I had a quid for every time I was subjected to a low-flying wokka, Merlin or similar whirligig over the homestead, I'd be having a very merry Christmas this year.

Quit your moaning and get some pigs instead, they tend to be less spooked by such things @)

(edited for gash spelling)
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Lock up your daughters mate.... :lol:

Oh, and your wife, the dog and any sheep you may have. I would also recommend moving any alcohol stashes you have hidden away in any out buildings.
  6. short answer ....a lot better than all the chav noise from over the road. Anybody feeling in the mood come and kill them !!!!!!
  7. Don't start on about chavs, you'll have stuttering Stirling flash up, the chavs in his street have started a petition to get him an ASBO.
  8. Reminds me of the lawyer who moved in to a flash house beside a church, and then pulled some lawyer crap to force them to stop ringing the bells most of the time!
  9. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Or the yachties that built a marina and leisure complex on recovered land and then complained about all the smuts from the well-established fire-school.
  10. Now now blobbs, you cannot go around making statements like that, it should read 'Lock up your daughters AND sons......' DO not forget MoD is an equal opportunities employer :lol:
  11. Sons!? Must be Mortars and Tanks in the woods...
  12. be careful what you wish for i used to moan about the wafu twats flying over my house in weysmith, then they shut down portland. Not only lost a lot of jobs and money in the local ecoomy we get the baby pongos from bovi in town
  13. Well there you go then, one door closes, another opens. The sprogs you don't want, sell them on. :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
  14. Hmmm I think you may live near me.. ;-)
  15. Oh and I forgot to mention the little cnuts from RALEIGH, their chav families infest the local boozer every weekend for the passing out parades and why are they all Scousers??? I've put triple locks on my cottage and bought a big fcuk off dog. Wish they would go back to Portland and send them feckin submarines up to Scotland they deserve em.
  16. You should have tried harder at school then. You could have made more money and not ended up living in a shithole.

So you've only yourself to blame.
  17. Yeah I lived round there once but I couldn't get any sleep, some cnut kept blowing a ferkin bugle all the time. 8O :D :wink:
  18. You know I keep telling myself I'm a tw*t for not spending more time at school then I could live oooop North and hone my burglary and mugging skills
  19. Or, you could live somewhere nice up north like me where you don't get any of your aforementioned issues. If by your own lack of life skills you have ended up in Beirut, you have no-one to blame but yourself.

You reap what you sow old bean.
  20. Its never to late.

I just happen to be running an Advanced House breaking course, from next Tuesday, come along if you think you may benefit from it, alternatively, how about mugging for beginners, full of fun packed features for all the family to enjoy.
    We do publish a brochure " Family fortunes" and how to get one,alongside old favorites "Fun without Pun".
    Just drop a line to my secretary anytime after next Wednesday and she should be sober enough by then to reply.

But until next time.....KEEEEEEEEP Thieving :wink: