Should be worth a shufti tonight

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by finknottle, May 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. C4 2100 tonight 'Skint' watched the trailer, it shows the lives of the folks on an estate in Scunthorpe and will show how some of your hard earned taxes are spent.
  2. Hmmm think i might save my pop corn this time...

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Just watched 2 mins. We need selective compulsory euthanasia in this country.
  4. I lasted slightly longer (fnar fnar!) but had to stop when I was shouting too loudly at the telly and felt my pulse pounding in my ears.

I agree with Froggy!

What about an RR/ARRSE exped with helves, hammers and anything else heavy.........?
  5. Having 'worked' that patch when I was on the road, Scunthorpe, like it's neighbour, Grimsby, was best viewed through the rear view mirror...............classic graffiti from the 60's...........'If Typhoo put the 'T' in Britain....who put the cunt in for Grimsby......the clue is in the first four letters.

Every day I thank the good Lord that I now live in Hampshire. :angel9:
  6. I'd buy shares in butterkist to see that.
  7. Bollox to that - you're coming as our field nurse! Bring a blunt object for self defence!
  8. What?! but I had a deck chair ready and everything....sigh....alright, I'll bring the bandages and a bat of some description :)
  9. Being skint doesnt make you a scroat, being a scroat makes you skint.
    • Like Like x 2

10. Crap! A poor effort by English TV to compete with this.

Seriously though I think we can all consider ourselves fortunate that we don't have to live in a shithole like that, I sympathise with any decent people who have no other choice.

Those poor weans, I don't hold out much hope for their futures.
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
  11. I watched it now wish i had not! Enough said.
  12. AAF

AAF Badgeman

13. Cheers mate. Will give that a go.
  14. I didn't watch it and appear not to have missed out at all..................bonus:)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Oh, the joys of the British welfare state...........why can't we live in a clean, organised society where everyone is happy...healthy...and well fed.

16. I like Asian girls, is it true that their pies are horizontal and open like a double cheeseburger? :confused:
  17. Last edited: May 14, 2013
  18. Hopefully a bad hobbit to get into ;)
  19. News at 10 or Skint? Oh go on then, I watched the news at 6, so let's have another gander at Skint..............

Blood pressure sky high, shouting at TV, throwing things at TV............ Let's watch the end of the news, huh?

As someone has as a sig block - some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them!