Shot four times!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Jan 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very very lucky man. I agree WreckerL he should heed the warning
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

They should have listened to their instructors in basic.
  3. Very lucky indeed!

If he does stay away from being a painter and decorator out walking with the dog a while back. Sadly she departed last Good Friday aged nineteen!

Anyway got talking to this chap who was tightrope walking inbetween a couple of trees, tells me he loves the outdoors he would love to learn all the food for free thing in the great outdoors. Being into conservation and all that food for free stuff I pointed out a few things in the woodlands.

His story starts he is a painter and decorator and is looking for a career move. He was on a job in Liverpool painting and decorating this big house and was left alone to do the job. A knock on the door he opens the door bang! bang! He was shot six times once in the head and five times over the body. Yeh sure I thought, he then lifted his tshirt to show me the wounds over his body and head. Turns out the house belonged to a local Liverpool gangster, mistaken identity from obviously a amateur hitman.

So best leave the painting and decorating alone.
  4. The usual black forces humour from his mates......

"One guy suggested if I stopped waving at the enemy and started shooting, I might do better."