Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHORE time prior to discharge after 22 year +

Does anyone know the reference where it shows what shore time your entitled to prior to leaving after a full career.it used to be BR14 but that been incorporated into BR3 and its a fecking nightmare to navigate.any help appreciated!!!

Is it not five months? Pretty sure that's what I got.

Bully for you :wink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously Froggers,

If you have still heard nowt back about that alleged bullying accusation I saw this recently:

<<...2. As a body which seeks to represent its members irrespective of rank, BAFF’s interest in the service complaints system is primarily on behalf of the actual or potential complainer, but also includes those administering the complaints system and those who, with or without justification, find themselves complained about....>>"

A tiny extract from the BAFF's submission to House of Commons
Defence Committee - The work of the Service Complaints Commissioner for the Armed Forces.

See http://www.baff.org.uk/

Noting that "BAFF Membership is open to all serving regular and reserve members of HM Forces, and to former members."

frogman007

War Hero
Bully for you :wink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously Froggers,

If you have still heard nowt back about that alleged bullying accusation I saw this recently:

<<...2. As a body which seeks to represent its members irrespective of rank, BAFF’s interest in the service complaints system is primarily on behalf of the actual or potential complainer, but also includes those administering the complaints system and those who, with or without justification, find themselves complained about....>>"

A tiny extract from the BAFF's submission to House of Commons
Defence Committee - The work of the Service Complaints Commissioner for the Armed Forces.

See http://www.baff.org.uk/

Noting that "BAFF Membership is open to all serving regular and reserve members of HM Forces, and to former members."

To be honest Bob I have wrapped with it. Done nothing wrong, the bloke is grabbing at straws due to getting kicked out and even the UPO staff have backed me on here saying the-complainant is a dick.

After 25 years service it has left a bitter taste in my mouth including a shit final year. Shame really.

To be honest Bob I have wrapped with it. Done nothing wrong, the bloke is grabbing at straws due to getting kicked out and even the UPO staff have backed me on here saying the-complainant is a dick.

After 25 years service it has left a bitter taste in my mouth including a shit final year. Shame really.
I feel the same about sperm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Shore based branch Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
R Pilot shore life, sea life and family life Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
B shore establishments in WW2 The Quarterdeck 6
soleil Refinery 29: "Money Diary - A Submariner On £43k In Her Last Week On Shore For Months" Submariners 17
soleil D. Mail: "Royal Marines Stage Dramatic Landing On Scottish Shore" The Corps 1
Klanky67 Shore leave whilst alongside in the UK RFA 16
BillyNoMates Sick on Shore (in an all inclusive). Diamond Lil's 5
P After shore training... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS News story: Shutdown of shore test facility reactor MoD News 0
T Shore accomodation Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
soleil Bristol Post: "You're Shore To Sea Benefits Being A Navy Reservist" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
FunkyJunky What entitlement to be shore side within last 12 months? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 15
Repulse Belgian Shore Force History 20
soleil Guide And Gazette: "Did You Serve At Shore Base HMS Collingwood?" Bases / Shore Est 4
WreckerL Shore base closures The Quarterdeck 83
B What does "released to shore in Class A" mean? The Quarterdeck 5
G MCM's Sea/shore ratio The Fleet 3
J Donibristle RNAS pics [ sorry cross-posted in shore bases ] History 1
Alfacharlie Warning Discharge Shore Diamond Lil's 8
B SHORE LEAVE Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
D SEA TIME OR SHORE BASED??? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
K Sea-to-shore ratio The Quarterdeck 5
Good_CO Known Error - vanishing "shore est" forum Site Issues 1
brothers shore patrol Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Clouseau Relevant and Current Issues No.1 - TDBC & Shore billets Bases / Shore Est 34
Harry_off_the_Hermes Royal Navy sailor disembarks on shore leave in Plymouth History 14
Streaky Shore to Sea Diamond Lil's 1
higthepig Shore Patrol. Diamond Lil's 9
MoD_RSS Events company’s collapse shines light on director’s prior ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recruitment director ban after £150k bonus prior to liquidation MoD News 0
C If possible, I would like to get in touch with anyone who served as a Royal Navy Officer prior to 1993 please. The Quarterdeck 27
MoD_RSS News story: Inquiries Review: Notification of inquiry as preferred procedure now required 10 days prior to appeal submission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: prior authority requests and supporting evidence MoD News 0
A Do you need any prior training for Pilot? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
M How long is a PJFT valid for, prior to AIB? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
F Undeclared Medical conditions prior to joining Health & Fitness 1
T Operation prior to starting RFA 2
D Will having engineering quals prior to joining, fast-track my career in the RN? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
R Do you Need to Resit your medical after a certain amount of time prior to joining? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
P Due to join the RMR prior service check and security vetting worry RMR 4
MoD_RSS HMS Somerset hosts families prior to deployment Current Affairs 0
D Pay rates prior to pay 2000 UPO 6
H Recommended training prior to POC The Corps 4
D WRNS prior fat arse OP Diamond Lil's 1
M Getting Sharfted by so called courses prior to leaving. The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 25
Z Discharge book RFA 2
MoD_RSS £62 million to help discharge people with learning disabilities or autism into the community MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thoresby Hall Hotel sewage discharge leads to £90,000 fine MoD News 0
ChewieTheWAFU Medical Discharge Finance & Pensions 1
O Guidance Required for Phase 1 INT (R) Discharge –NFA(Med)PREM – Dyspraxia Joining the Royal Navy 5