Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHORE LEAVE

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
boxy said:
lad why are you arsed about some bird at 20, grow a pair of balls and just **** her off when its time to go if ya dont wont the hassel, your only ya young lad plenty of time to settle down

boxy

Lantern Swinger
ok update.....i think after the new year she is going to try and bin me out.....i think i better do her in the ass quick and then run for the hills....let the fun begin

rnrob09

Midshipman
boxy said:
ok update.....i think after the new year she is going to try and bin me out.....i think i better do her in the ass quick and then run for the hills....let the fun begin

Classic :D

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
boxy said:

why are you tellin people on the internet who you dont know that you going bang your bird *********** and fcuk her off after christmas, come on lad you sound about 10 :lol:

2_deck_dash

War Hero
burnsy85 said:
boxy said:

why are you tellin people on the internet who you dont know that you going bang your bird *********** and fcuk her off after christmas, come on lad you sound about 10 :lol:

Now now, don't be so harsh, give the young thruster a chance. He has clearly realised the error of his previous ways, taken his head for a shit and has now come back with the correct attitude.

Yes young padwan, go forth and rattle this maiden's hoop then fcuk her off out the door before she ditches you. Remember hate sex is the best sex.

Well after a CASEX it's the best sex.

WarMonger

War Hero
rnrob09 said:
boxy said:

Classic :D
Hmm classic trick.....don't buy her anything decent for xmas, she might interpret that as love..and then you could end up married...unless of course you think she might be getting you something nice...in which case take her to a new years party and before she gets a chance to bin you biff her best mate at midnight...that should work like a treat!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Klanky67 Shore leave whilst alongside in the UK RFA 16
Harry_off_the_Hermes Royal Navy sailor disembarks on shore leave in Plymouth History 14
T Shore based branch Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
R Pilot shore life, sea life and family life Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
B shore establishments in WW2 The Quarterdeck 6
soleil Refinery 29: "Money Diary - A Submariner On £43k In Her Last Week On Shore For Months" Submariners 17
soleil D. Mail: "Royal Marines Stage Dramatic Landing On Scottish Shore" The Corps 1
BillyNoMates Sick on Shore (in an all inclusive). Diamond Lil's 5
P After shore training... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS News story: Shutdown of shore test facility reactor MoD News 0
T Shore accomodation Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
soleil Bristol Post: "You're Shore To Sea Benefits Being A Navy Reservist" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
FunkyJunky What entitlement to be shore side within last 12 months? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 15
Repulse Belgian Shore Force History 20
C SHORE time prior to discharge after 22 year + Finance & Pensions 7
soleil Guide And Gazette: "Did You Serve At Shore Base HMS Collingwood?" Bases / Shore Est 4
WreckerL Shore base closures The Quarterdeck 83
B What does "released to shore in Class A" mean? The Quarterdeck 5
G MCM's Sea/shore ratio The Fleet 3
J Donibristle RNAS pics [ sorry cross-posted in shore bases ] History 1
Alfacharlie Warning Discharge Shore Diamond Lil's 8
D SEA TIME OR SHORE BASED??? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
K Sea-to-shore ratio The Quarterdeck 5
Good_CO Known Error - vanishing "shore est" forum Site Issues 1
brothers shore patrol Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Clouseau Relevant and Current Issues No.1 - TDBC & Shore billets Bases / Shore Est 34
Streaky Shore to Sea Diamond Lil's 1
higthepig Shore Patrol. Diamond Lil's 9
MoD_RSS Companies House issue ‘don’t leave it until the last minute’ advice to businesses MoD News 0
P Training leave Joining the Royal Navy 8
MoD_RSS Do you need to leave your home area to achieve a better life? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public asked to leave a name and number with venues to help stop the spread of COVID-19 MoD News 0
P Leave or Stay Nearest & Dearest 1
MoD_RSS Parents returning to work after extended leave eligible for furlough MoD News 0
J HMS Collingwood leave dates UPO/Careers Office 23
MoD_RSS Leave lockdown in lockstep MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Furloughed workers to receive full parental leave entitlement MoD News 0
M Leave between phase 1 and 2 Joining the Royal Navy 17
RedShirt Leave during lockdown UPO/Careers Office 21
G Mobile number changed while on leave UPO 4
MoD_RSS Rules on carrying over annual leave to be relaxed to support key industries during COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government campaign to ensure workers are paid correctly for holiday leave MoD News 0
G Holdover Weekend Leave?? Joining the Royal Navy 7
F Summer leave Dates WD Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS UK set to introduce ‘Jack’s Law’ – new legal right to paid parental bereavement leave MoD News 0
N Can you use other bases/barracks sickbays if ill on leave Health & Fitness 8
F Raleigh Christmas Leave 2019 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS New Service Launched Helping Service Leavers to Plan Early and Leave Well MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Helping Service Leavers to plan early and leave well MoD News 0
D SMQ North Christmas leave 2019 Submariners 5