Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopping, Chavs and a Cull.

Blackrat said:
You can't even get a coffee because of fuckwits trying to decide if they prefer the Gingerbread Latte or the Machiato Tagnut Surprise.

Found myself standing in such a queue in Fareham at the weekend. I just want a fucking coffee not a fucking "Americano"! I don't care about the sodding frothy milk and fucking clouds of steam - spoonful of coffee granules, hot water and milk - end of!

It's coffee! Just how fucking difficult can it be??? :x :x :x

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Don't get me started on these coffee twats TD. I love real coffee. The trouble i have is unbelievable just trying to get one. I have, however, settled on a white americano. It's easier than fucking about with all that other posh bollocks. Oh and by the way, if i wanted a chocolate muffin or some hippie granola arse bar, i would have ordered one you felines anus. (It's the equivalent of "Just a Big Mac please". "Do you want fries with that?". "Did i order fucking fries you Vesuvius faced banjo string?")

On the plus side, the chavery don't tend to go into Costa. Their idea of real coffee is "Facking Gold Blend innit. Proper posh that". Ill bred cunts.

Must....start.....cull.....

Guzzler

War Hero
Aye, with you on that Blackrat, though on a rare visit to one of the chain ones a week or so ago I found that it is possible to buy a simple 'filter' coffee at a reasonable price.

Can't agree about the granules TD - that is most certainly not coffee in my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Face coverings mandatory in shops, supermarkets, shopping centres and enclosed transport hubs from Friday MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thousands of high street shops, department stores and shopping centres to reopen safely in England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Safer online shopping and selling for International Product Safety Week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Safer online shopping and selling for International Product Safety Week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 'Purple Tuesday' is the UK's first accessible shopping day MoD News 0
taffscrivs single lad goes shopping Miscellaneous 0
old45marine Drunk Shopping Miscellaneous 0
ex_wasp_L2 Shopping Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Shopping Miscellaneous 0
A Shopping Nautical Jokes 0
S Shopping The Gash Barge 19
slim Duchess of eBay: Camilla does her shopping on auction site Diamond Lil's 6
The_Wonderer "Shopping for Bombs" Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
rod-gearing Shopping Gene Diamond Lil's 7
N Help For Heroes Shopping website Current Affairs 4
bigbaddog Shopping-spree for blokes Diamond Lil's 12
slim ADDICT'S SHOPPING PARK BAN Diamond Lil's 8
Shakey Naval shopping antics Diamond Lil's 17
MG Maniac Chavs ... the reason Business Class was invented! Diamond Lil's 14
Stirling Chavs R Us ? Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
slim A vote of thanks for the Chavs Diamond Lil's 7
Stirling Chavs Diamond Lil's 10
Tas-ape CHAVS Miscellaneous 0
T Chavs attempt aerocide by opening door mid-flight Diamond Lil's 22
finknottle The Chavs Have Arrived. Diamond Lil's 73
C whats to be done with chavs?! The Quarterdeck 32
D Chavs Diamond Lil's 12
B chavs? The Gash Barge 5
slim Oh no not more Chavs The Gash Barge 1
slim Could these new products help us eliminate chavs? The Quarterdeck 3
slim Chavs Diamond Lil's 1
trehorn T'would appear there is a cull in progress! Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
soleil Guardian: "Ministry Of Defence Set To Cull Top Jobs, According To Leak" Current Affairs 17
soleil Telegraph: "Quarter Of RAF Trainee Pilots To Be Sacked In Defence Spending Cull" The Fleet Air Arm 3