Shoppin - Man style

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by janner, Jul 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.

The wife asks him, "Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?

He replied, "They had eggs."

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Stoker and Chief are turned to in the Engine Room. Jack says: "I'm off to the NAAFI, Chief. Do you want me to get you something?"

Chief hands him some money and replies: "Oh yes please. Can you get me a Kit-Kat? If they haven't got them, get me anything."

10 minutes later, Jack returns.

"They ran out of Kit-Kats, Chief. So I got you some toothpaste."

True strory!

3. I believe it....think I knew that stoker....one day they gave him his hook and he became a Leading Regulator.....:laughing2:

4. Gen dit, one of our baby tiffs once went to the NAAFI to get the usual bits and bobs. Killick of the mess asked for a 'currant bun' obviously meaning the gash newspaper with tits in it.

Lad came back with an actual hot cross bun.

5. When in drydock on a boat we sent a Part 3 one evening out to the newsagents at St Levans for fags etc, he was in ovies. When he came back St Levan's gate had shut (they'd stopped manning 24/7 by then) so he walked up the road and came in through Drake Main Gate.

Crushers had a field day with this scran bag in manky ovies bimbling through with 2 carrier bags of nutty and tabs