Shoppin - Man style

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.

The wife asks him, "Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?

He replied, "They had eggs."

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Stoker and Chief are turned to in the Engine Room. Jack says: "I'm off to the NAAFI, Chief. Do you want me to get you something?"

Chief hands him some money and replies: "Oh yes please. Can you get me a Kit-Kat? If they haven't got them, get me anything."

10 minutes later, Jack returns.

"They ran out of Kit-Kats, Chief. So I got you some toothpaste."

True strory!

Stoker and Chief are turned to in the Engine Room. Jack says: "I'm off to the NAAFI, Chief. Do you want me to get you something?"

Chief hands him some money and replies: "Oh yes please. Can you get me a Kit-Kat? If they haven't got them, get me anything."

10 minutes later, Jack returns.

"They ran out of Kit-Kats, Chief. So I got you some toothpaste."

True strory!
I believe it....think I knew that stoker....one day they gave him his hook and he became a Leading Regulator.....:laughing2:

Gen dit, one of our baby tiffs once went to the NAAFI to get the usual bits and bobs. Killick of the mess asked for a 'currant bun' obviously meaning the gash newspaper with tits in it.

Lad came back with an actual hot cross bun.

When in drydock on a boat we sent a Part 3 one evening out to the newsagents at St Levans for fags etc, he was in ovies. When he came back St Levan's gate had shut (they'd stopped manning 24/7 by then) so he walked up the road and came in through Drake Main Gate.

Crushers had a field day with this scran bag in manky ovies bimbling through with 2 carrier bags of nutty and tabs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ex_wasp_L2 Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
A Nautical Jokes 0