Shooting stars

I started watching it to see if they have anything original to offer but its the same old bollocks from the start!!!

Dove from above!!! zzzzzzzzz

Hitting one another with a frying pan zzzzzzzzzzzz

Whats the scores George Doors zzzzzzzzzzz

I must be getting fcuking old but i am beginning to wonder why i pay £147 PA licence fee to watch that load of old toot!!!

Discuss

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Sadly, they used to be brilliant, Bang Bang it's Reeves and Mortimer was timeless.

Shooting Stars is not, it's shite.
I saw Shooting star and the fast show live at the Hammersmith Apollo circa 1997 and it was quite funny then. This just smacks of desperation by the BBC as they have nothing original to offer

I think it's for the younger generation now. My 13 year old daughter thinks it's hilarious. I actually get more entertainment watching her watching them.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
anglichanin said:
Would be way more entertaining if we actually got to shoot some stars
Nah, I'm trying to get BBC to produce "Holmes Under The Hammer", whereby that fat feck oxygen thief Eammon Holmes is chased through the streets by hammer-wielding members of the public... :twisted:

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
I thought the original shooting stars was funny but the new one is a load of *****!!

I wonder how long it will last for :roll:

sgtpepperband said:
anglichanin said:
Would be way more entertaining if we actually got to shoot some stars
Nah, I'm trying to get BBC to produce "Holmes Under The Hammer", whereby that fat feck oxygen thief Eammon Holmes is chased through the streets by hammer-wielding members of the public... :twisted:
Where do I sign up for this Sarge ? . :twisted:

X.R.D said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Sadly, they used to be brilliant, Bang Bang it's Reeves and Mortimer was timeless.

Shooting Stars is not, it's shite.
I saw Shooting star and the fast show live at the Hammersmith Apollo circa 1997 and it was quite funny then. This just smacks of desperation by the BBC as they have nothing original to offer
How about celeb female mud wrestling for a change? 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Miscellaneous 0
Sierra_Hotel Sports and Adventure Training 7
P Current Affairs 86