Shock horror, NHS re-employs 4000 staff recently made redundant

Amazing the Public Sector yet again pisses in your face, all these state owned organisations do is re-shuffle and recreate new jobs and titles, the worst being the Civil Serpents, job for life then drip like fcuk when they only get a 1% pay rise, then decide whether to take strike action,get real most Private Sector employees have not had a pay rise in over 5 years. Don't take the shite that most of them earn less than minimum wage, the guy that produced Daily Orders in Drake used to arrive at 0730 and had finished by 0900, sat in his office bored to fcuk just waiting for retirement, he'd been in the dockyard for 40 odd years never risen above the lowest grave but just shuffled around each time redundancies were announced.
Rant over

dabber11

Midshipman
Having worked for the NHS I agree we had senior people that were made redundant with massive pay offs (over 100K) then 2 months later started working for other trusts on higher pay bands. The NHS is very incestuous plus it like the failed two and a half ringer club you scratch my back I'll scratch yours

Its not just the NHS, County Councils, MOD all of them just cycle the manpower and few if any actually lose their jobs. Especially the upper echelons were jobs for the boys are rife. Still I can't say I'm bitter anymore, just get a little pissed off when you hear them all whinging, I remember my time at Abbey Wood 5 themed restaurants, 1st class flights to LA top of the range hire cars, state of the art IT and office furniture out of the 10 members of the procurement team I was working three of them spent most of their days in the office on E Bay. Team building trip to a 5 star Hotel in Gloucester. Just did a job at the Met Office in Exeter last week 10 Coffee shops, at least 6 cafe's.
If they were businesses they'd be bankrupt within a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NZ_Bootneck Shock horror!! I've been sacked!!! Diamond Lil's 28
SONAR-BENDER Shock, horror! Submariners 38
rod-gearing Shock horror Diamond Lil's 39
C Shock! Horror! Vermin in Prison. Current Affairs 36
MoD_RSS UK helps world’s poorest countries withstand the economic shock of coronavirus MoD News 0
T Guidance needed for phase 3 Discharge Shock Joining the Royal Navy 69
MoD_RSS Press release: EU vessels prevented from electric shock fishing post Brexit MoD News 0
ForcesJobShop Employment Opportunity: Environmental Test Engineer/Shock & Vibration Proj Engineer The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Sidmouth Herald: "Shell Shock! Bomb Squad Race To Sidmouth Auctioneers" Bases / Shore Est 25
soleil Telegraph: "Real Test Will Come When The Next Shock Arrives" Current Affairs 15
W SDSR again - Shock news a Minister does his job! Current Affairs 12
B Shock of my life.... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
Capn_Pugwash CTCRM TO CLOSE IN SHOCK COST CUTTING ANNOUNCEMENT Current Affairs 19
SS-super-stoker PTSD and / or shell shock treatments - any good books? Health & Fitness 3
sgtpepperband Keegan in shock Newcastle return Current Affairs 24
creddly Community is in shock following the death of an 11-year-old! Current Affairs 32
slim FIREMAN SAM'S SEX ROMP SHOCK Diamond Lil's 3
FunkyJunky Horror onboard Plymouth sub (3 years ago) Current Affairs 11
soleil BBC: "HMS Sheffield Survivor Recalls Horror Of Sinking" History 0
soleil Metro: "Rock Horror For Holidaymaker As High Tide Traps Her On Cornwall Cliff" The Fleet Air Arm 8
S Worlds Shortest Horror Story! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 6
JamesH One for Horror fans Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS CMA levies fines of £2.3m and secures £8m for NHS in pharma probe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applicants to nursing courses in England up 16% as NHS employs record number of nurses and midwives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM words for NHS birthday: 5 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Half a million frontline NHS workers benefit from coronavirus telecoms deal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MOD delivers 10,000 items of critical medical equipment to NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health Secretary responds to NHS workforce statistics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next phase of NHS coronavirus (COVID-19) app announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World first coronavirus treatment approved for NHS use by government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dounreay helps motorbike charity support NHS in Caithness MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS volunteers extend support to frontline health and social care staff MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Face masks and coverings to be worn by all NHS hospital staff and visitors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches NHS Test and Trace service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Selected NHS patients to access coronavirus treatment remdesivir MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office extends bereavement scheme to NHS support staff and social care workers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Connectivity boost for vulnerable consumers and NHS staff MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 70 million face masks for NHS and care workers through new industry deal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS-funded nursing care rate announced for 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Shona raises over £15,000 for NHS care packs during the Coronavirus response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further expansion of prison estate to protect NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA clears NHS hospital trusts merger MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Clinical trial approved to help the NHS treat COVID-19 patients using plasma MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nuclear industry donates £200,000 of lifesaving PPE to the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chinese graduates of UK universities donate two ventilators to the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK space technologies to boost NHS Coronavirus response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor provides over £14 billion for our NHS and vital public services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Industry and Government Joint Statement on Telecommunications Support for the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prison estate expanded to protect NHS from coronavirus risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS works with tech firms to help care home residents and patients connect with loved ones MoD News 0