Shock horror!! I've been sacked!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NZ_Bootneck, Feb 11, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see, on checking the site after the recent down time, that my MODship has been revoked!
    i know I was AWOL most of the time and only came on to take the piss out of piss stained matelots but still!
    Bloody rude, didn't even receive a P45 or have a leaving do arranged and as for the Leaving Routine, **** all! Missed the chat with the Padre and the "Well, good luck out there NZ Bootneck." from the COs.
    That twat Wet Blobby probably suggested it.
    Will miss reading the memberships PMs and random deleting benefits.
  2. Care to expand on your last?????Will miss reading the memberships PMs :angry1:
  3. A well known, or so I thought, perk of MODship. My bad if it wasn't common knowledge.
    The missives between sad old bluffers and anything with a muff were always amusing.
  4. I think you're a victim of RR SDSR. Where you within days of pensionable age?
  5. Too right, I was a week away from my 21 years of service as a Marine RSMs pension.
    More likely the trimming of the dead wood. :)
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Send a PM to the CO's and all will be revealed old chap.
  7. I shall not be reduced to begging for my rightful position of power and omnipotence!
    Well until I really start missing reading the 'Top 10 members PMs', always brings a smile to the dial. :wink:
  8. The all-seeing eye......
  9. If a vacancy has arisen I would request that my name is not put forward, much as I would enjoy a position of authority and I do have the necessary skills ( totally unbiased & firm but fair) I feel that due to outside commitments I would be unable to give the position my undivided attention.
  10. I think you're safe Finks!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I'm not sure what the criteria is, but he seems to have some of the attributes, so don't rule him out.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I hate the crabs! I'll do it :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  13. FFS J_F_H, every one hates the crabs!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I also used to like editing Finks sane and well put over points of view into the rambling dribbles of an ex Greenham CND harridan. Worked a treat in getting site traffic up for the COs.
    They were so grateful I got an all exs trip to Bangkok out of it.
  15. He would probably tick you off and tell you that "criteria" is plural. I'd never do that.:angel12:
  16. You standing in for Monty while he's busy banging the drum on the flood thread?
  17. God forbid! I don't have the subtlety to even think of usurping his role.
  18. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I cannot tell a lie, it was Blobby's idea.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

I had a brief moment of dyslexia; I thought you had written;

I don't have the subtlety to even think of slurping his hole.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Had a dyslexia moment myself there, I thought you'd put " I don't have the suppleness to even think of swallowing his pole"
    • Like Like x 3