Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shock horror!! I've been sacked!!!

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
I see, on checking the site after the recent down time, that my MODship has been revoked!
i know I was AWOL most of the time and only came on to take the piss out of piss stained matelots but still!
Bloody rude, didn't even receive a P45 or have a leaving do arranged and as for the Leaving Routine, **** all! Missed the chat with the Padre and the "Well, good luck out there NZ Bootneck." from the COs.
That twat Wet Blobby probably suggested it.
Will miss reading the memberships PMs and random deleting benefits.
^~

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
A well known, or so I thought, perk of MODship. My bad if it wasn't common knowledge.
The missives between sad old bluffers and anything with a muff were always amusing.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
I shall not be reduced to begging for my rightful position of power and omnipotence!
Well until I really start missing reading the 'Top 10 members PMs', always brings a smile to the dial. :wink:

finknottle

Banned
If a vacancy has arisen I would request that my name is not put forward, much as I would enjoy a position of authority and I do have the necessary skills ( totally unbiased & firm but fair) I feel that due to outside commitments I would be unable to give the position my undivided attention.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
I also used to like editing Finks sane and well put over points of view into the rambling dribbles of an ex Greenham CND harridan. Worked a treat in getting site traffic up for the COs.
They were so grateful I got an all exs trip to Bangkok out of it.

Sharkey

Banned
I had a brief moment of dyslexia; I thought you had written;

I don't have the subtlety to even think of slurping his hole.

:pukel:

Had a dyslexia moment myself there, I thought you'd put " I don't have the suppleness to even think of swallowing his pole"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man Shock horror, NHS re-employs 4000 staff recently made redundant Current Affairs 4
SONAR-BENDER Shock, horror! Submariners 38
rod-gearing Shock horror Diamond Lil's 39
C Shock! Horror! Vermin in Prison. Current Affairs 36
MoD_RSS UK helps world’s poorest countries withstand the economic shock of coronavirus MoD News 0
T Guidance needed for phase 3 Discharge Shock Joining the Royal Navy 69
MoD_RSS Press release: EU vessels prevented from electric shock fishing post Brexit MoD News 0
ForcesJobShop Employment Opportunity: Environmental Test Engineer/Shock & Vibration Proj Engineer The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Sidmouth Herald: "Shell Shock! Bomb Squad Race To Sidmouth Auctioneers" Bases / Shore Est 25
soleil Telegraph: "Real Test Will Come When The Next Shock Arrives" Current Affairs 15
W SDSR again - Shock news a Minister does his job! Current Affairs 12
B Shock of my life.... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
Capn_Pugwash CTCRM TO CLOSE IN SHOCK COST CUTTING ANNOUNCEMENT Current Affairs 19
SS-super-stoker PTSD and / or shell shock treatments - any good books? Health & Fitness 3
sgtpepperband Keegan in shock Newcastle return Current Affairs 24
creddly Community is in shock following the death of an 11-year-old! Current Affairs 32
slim FIREMAN SAM'S SEX ROMP SHOCK Diamond Lil's 3
FunkyJunky Horror onboard Plymouth sub (3 years ago) Current Affairs 11
soleil BBC: "HMS Sheffield Survivor Recalls Horror Of Sinking" History 0
soleil Metro: "Rock Horror For Holidaymaker As High Tide Traps Her On Cornwall Cliff" The Fleet Air Arm 8
S Worlds Shortest Horror Story! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 6
JamesH One for Horror fans Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS ODP Engage 2020 – What an amazing week it’s been! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 28 south-east employers have been recognised in the 2020 Silver Employer Recognition Scheme Awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 1 in 8 people in England have now been tested for coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS COVID-19 app has been downloaded over 10 million times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 1 in 10 people in England have now been tested for coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report looking at how hateful extremists have been exploiting the current pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Fighter Jets, Surveillance and Refuelling aircraft have been in action across Europe this week in support of NATO allies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Issues with our services have been resolved MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over 21 million pieces of protective equipment have been shipped to the UK from China MoD News 0
J Prnc Mod Caldonia 11th May Has been cancelled Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
janner Have you been Pwned? Bloody Computers 10
MoD_RSS We must protect Children in Armed Conflict: "Children have been robbed of their childhood and forced to participate in brutal wars" MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘We've been Santa lot of Elf Assessments’ says HMRC MoD News 0
M Joining as AC but not sure AFCO have been honest about the role Joining the Royal Navy 50
slim Who is to blame for the way Brexit has been Handled? Current Affairs 22
MoD_RSS RPA confirms overdue agri-environment claims have been fully paid MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alok Sharma has been appointed Secretary of State for International Development MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Kemsley Paper Mill (K4) CHP Plant has been granted development consent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Britain has been shaping the world for centuries. That won’t change with Brexit: article by Jeremy Hunt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Companies House has been recognised as a Disability Confident Employer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: WO1 Glenn Haughton OBE has been appointed as the first Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chiefs of Staff Committee (SEAC) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of courageous World War 2 pilot has been rededicated 77 years after his death MoD News 0
J Joining navy if you've been prescribed orthotic insoles by NHS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS News story: Two World War 1 Majors have finally been identified a century later MoD News 0
J My Careers advisor hasn’t been in contact? Joining the Royal Navy 6
MoD_RSS Fatality notice: Sergeant Matt Tonroe has been killed in action in the Middle East MoD News 2
soleil Herald: "Plymouth Royal Navy Medic's Incredible Bravery Has Been Honoured In New Portrait" Bases / Shore Est 3
MoD_RSS News story: Two World War 1 soldiers have finally been identified a century later MoD News 0