Ships of the fleet - interview help

Hey. I've got my second formal interview coming up (everything about me was spot on...was just lacking in service knowledge - yeah...I froze). Where can I find posters or that with ship details and such...to help me discuss the fleet?
Any help would be appreciated.

All the information you need is on....well have a wild guess.....yes, it's the RN website!

I fear your log on name is purely aspirational at this point............

I know the information is on the RN website! I have all specifications written down to study, however, I stated posters and the such. It's purely for knowledge about the ships...how to tell them apart..weapons systems...

Thanks!
I'll do that.

Wikipedia...easy to use...but I have taken heed of a friend's experience regarding President Ford (and his reign in 1830). But I'll look it up. Thanks for the help :cheers:

officerguy said:
Hey. I've got my second formal interview coming up (everything about me was spot on...was just lacking in service knowledge - yeah...I froze). Where can I find posters or that with ship details and such...to help me discuss the fleet?
Any help would be appreciated.
Get this British Warships and Auxiliaries 2009/10 - Navy Books

and print this off at A3 - RN_Ships_and_Subs_Jan09.pdf

The level of knowledge required at AIB is a lot more in depth than at your sift, you really need to get on top of this now.