Shifty

NorwayChris said:
dunkers said:
Nah, I'd say they look like your average gunnery instructors, wouldn't you say so Chris? ;)
With respect ya twat face :wink: ,there a bit young looking to be Pogi`s,future Pogi`s maybe :D
Yes they are in training to be GIs, but you see the elite of the Navy do not need that course to learn to be effeminate and drink poofy drinks; they join the RNR straight off. I'm glad you eventually made the grade though Chris, well done ;) but can you mince with a pace stick as well as an RNR can? I challenge you.

dunkers said:
NorwayChris said:
dunkers said:
Nah, I'd say they look like your average gunnery instructors, wouldn't you say so Chris? ;)
With respect ya twat face :wink: ,there a bit young looking to be Pogi`s,future Pogi`s maybe :D
Yes they are in training to be GIs, but you see the elite of the Navy do not need that course to learn to be effeminate and drink poofy drinks; they join the RNR straight off. I'm glad you eventually made the grade though Chris, well done ;) but can you mince with a pace stick as well as an RNR can? I challenge you.
You havnt seen anybody mince with a pace stick like me and sorry to say but you wont be seeing it either,i have a reputation as a hard ass yelling screaming marching machine to keep up, :wink:

They should be fettling the gash in the backgroud instead of sipping poncy drinks through a straw, probably RAF. :roll:

Edited to add, looking at the T-shirt on left hand side mong, deffo RAF

stirling said:
They should be fettling the gash in the backgroud instead of sipping poncy drinks through a straw, probably RAF. :roll:

Me thinks your on to somthing there stirling old chap,dodgy drink,dodgy t shirt,women in back ground ie not with them,they are very tight into one another in the pic ,defo wafu or RAF :D

They look like ROs to me. Especially that one with the pink wet.
It's well known that they had more than their fair shares of otherwise men. Nearly as many as the servant branch.
I bet Sussex has had them both.

stirling said:

Fetling the gash? I mean this is the un official navy site but the eyes of the world and wannabes is on it and you come out with an expression like that.
Utterly disgusting, never happen in my day, whats this Navy coming to? etc, etc ,etc.
Fetling the gash? Stirling did you ever get invited to any Cocktail parties,
or even Christmas Parties? :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :thumbup:

witsend said:
Got to be a couple of stewards on holiday, who met for the first time about an hour before the phot was taken. Notice as Jimbo points out the cupping of the hand ready for action. The blatant ignoring of totty in the background and the telltale head rubbing. It all adds up, stewards.
And in a bar.

Barstewards :oops: 8O

Rumrat said:
stirling said:

Fetling the gash? I mean this is the un official navy site but the eyes of the world and wannabes is on it and you come out with an expression like that.
Utterly disgusting, never happen in my day, whats this Navy coming to? etc, etc ,etc.
Have only ever been invited to one cocktail party, had a gallon of Smudge before hand so was well up for it, a lard arse deb took a shine to me and I could not shake her off, there being some top tottie slinking around I had to get rid of this pie eater so I answered one of her many come ons with
' Shut yer legs yer meat stinks' , she complained to the host and I was ' asked' to leave.....bummer.

stirling said:
Rumrat said:
stirling said:

Have only ever been invited to one cocktail party, had a gallon of Smudge before hand so was well up for it, a lard arse deb took a shine to me and I could not shake her off, there being some top tottie slinking around I had to get rid of this pie eater so I answered one of her many come ons with
' Shut yer legs yer meat stinks' , she complained to the host and I was ' asked' to leave.....bummer.

Ah!...........A kindrid spirit at last, I gotta meet you when I'm next in york.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Latest Threads