SHIFT Interview, and all the other stuff

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by rn458scc, Aug 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. SIFT Interview, and all the other stuff

Hello All,

I know there maybe other posts about this subject, but i hope you all can help.

I have my SIFT interview in one months time,

I was just wondering what will the general questioning be about,

also I'm struggling to find any information about the training pipeline (Starting from BRNC)

Any advice would be great :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Try the search button there's loads of information on the site.
  3. Ill stand by to be corrected but is it not a "SIFT" interview?? Your off to a flying start if you have got the name wrong mate!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Probably turn up at the Army recruiting centre anyway!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Probably couldnt find any information as he cant even get the interview title right. Obviously a lot of research has gone into this career.
  6. Which job have you applied for, Kieran?
  7. It is pretty easy to find out about what is going to happen at your selection interview, there lots of ways I get my information for each stage of the process of applying. Facebook and Here are the best imo so it should be easy for you to find some info on here and there about what you are in for .

Just go to Facebook and speak to Royal Navy recruitment and they will give you some basic info :)
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  8. Lmb

He said 'SIFT' interview, that's the correct word, why do you feel the need to belittle everyone on here, does it make you feel like a big man?
  9. Lmb..he said SHIFT originally, check the thread title and the fact he's edited his post, is there much oxygen up there on your high horse..muppet.
  10. Lmb

I stand corrected, even so, dosent mean you have to be a so obnoxious to people that are just asking for help.