Shergar-burgers, yummy!

So THAT'S where he ended up!

Horse meat in Tesco burgers: Supermarket apologises after food watchdog's findings | Mail Online

Mind you, I'm pretty certain that we have all eaten 'other' stuff at times! I recall reading an article ages ago about bar codes on food products and how the country of origin could be identified from a 2(?) digit identifier.

This same article suggested there were certain Far Eastern countries that you would not want to be supplying your foodstuffs.......... horse? - least of your worries!

Assorted animals in human scran

TESCOS chilli-con-corgi ready meal for one.

ASDA Donkey and Ale pie. (Warning - may contain donkey)

Sainsburys Hedgehogs pudding

ALDI cream of Sperm Whales rectum soup, with free croutons

Can always remember going into a Chogie restaurant in Hong Kong (just by the Star Ferry) with a load of guys from Tamar Sick Bay for Dim Sum ... when I asked what something was I got told "don't ask"! Still don't know what it was I was eating but it was definitely Yummie!

Don't worry all the cheap burgers will be back soon branded as meat and other food stuff burgers, listing on the ingredients all possible animals involved, just to cover their bases.:thumbdown:

I supose I'll get saddled with em for tea.
I'll be able to outrun Tommo and Spidiver.
Wondered why I could still come like a stirrup pump.

'Borrowed' from next door......

So horsemeat has been found in Tesco Products. A spokesman says it's bollocks.
A woman has been taken to hospital after eating horsemeat burgers. Her condition is said to be stable.
I expect this only relates to those mini-burgers you have as snacks. You know, the horse d'oeuvres.
Are you in favour of Horsemeat in your burgers? Yay or Neigh?
I had a Tesco burger and now I'm feeling a little horse
Those Aldi horse burgers were nice, but I prefer My Lidl Pony.
Scientist: "Sir, we've discovered horse meat in your burgers." Tesco boss: "Why the long face?"
I really hope they launch a steward's inquiry into the Tesco horsemeat scandal. We must find out hoof to blame.

Good thing about these horse puns is it's stopped all the sick Jimmy Saddle jokes.

Latest Threads