Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sheepshagging

I seem to remember a few years ago , a bloke getting caught interfearing with a Dolphin off the Northumberland Coast , obviously preferred the smell of fish ,

dondon said:
I seem to remember a few years ago , a bloke getting caught interfearing with a Dolphin off the Northumberland Coast , obviously preferred the smell of fish ,

na thats was my misses he was interfearing with

goose said:
The Welsh really do shag sheep!

A relible source informed me that someone put a request under the freedom of information act, for the number of cases of bestiality in England and Wales during the 1st 6 months of this year.

Amazingly there were more than twice the number in Wales than England even though it is a smaller country!!!

Case rested

Can't blame 'em. Welsh sheep are better looking. 8O

The recent satistics for sheep shaging in wales are very worrying, 82% of males aged 16-24 in rural wales have confessed to "thinking" about shagging livestock, the numbers seemed to be higher where there were fewer females, at least females that were not related to said males!

Wonder how many of them have actually gone hrough with it!
They must get despaate!

Oi mikh,

Theres nothong wrong with stokers, is there???

"Molly's our horse and has been for 13 years, it terrible to think what she has gone through."

Didnt hear or see any complaints from Molly.

phumy said:
Oi mikh,

"Molly's our horse and has been for 13 years, it terrible to think what she has gone through."

Actually Molly was found with a big smile on her face but was a bit confused because she couldn't understand the Geordie lingo. :? :? :?

phumy said:
Oi mikh,

Phumy, did'nt say there was anything wrong with stokers, was one myself for a short time, just pointed out to always_a_civvy that I've heard you can catch some nasty things from them.

Latest Threads