SheepMe what a load of turd.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Jan 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On the instant chat thingy you can play a selection of games, avoid SheepMe, it's a pile of shit. Myself and Witsend just lost ten minutes of our lives to this crap.

Marbles on the other hand is quite good, so is darts and battleships.

Post reviews of other games here.

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I note that the instant chat thingy drawing function seems rather popular & have received more phallic images in one day than I ever received "mailies" on an average 6 month deployment.

Not sure what to read into this, but if childish willy drawings are what you seek, you need only ask & you can have my collection free of charge.

3. Blackrat made me do it.

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Utter tosh. It's been teamwork. I never thought i would have so much fun trying to draw cocks and just sending them to people. They look like a retard has drawn them.

Hang on......

5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

If the one Wits has just sent me is a life form of himself he needs to see a Doc.

6. Ninja_Stoker

Hmmn, I thought it was quite life-like.
    It's all starting to make sense...

My earliest memory was of a midwife screaming =-(

7. A bad boy wanted me to send you one NS but I was work at the MoD nannies wouldn't let me.....but now I'm at home :toothy3:

8. Ninja_Stoker

Yep, it's odd that. A naughty boy told me to draw one & send it to you, too.

Strange innit?

9. On the upside, the new instant chat thingy makes stalking and grooming much, much easier. I like the fact that people can wet their pants and offer me out in real time now.

I look forward to posting such conversations (and images of crayoned phallus) in the near future.

10. You missed out. Pretty much everyone who logged on last night was bombarded with childish line drawings of dicks. By the end of it, some of us had become so proficient at drawing cocks, we were like that fat kid from Superbad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEN3KC-UAc

You can be sure that next time you log on within seconds a little cock picture will appear on the bottom right of your screen, it's the new way of saying hello.

Also goldminer is quite a good game.