SHEEP SHAGGER

During the 1970s I was a no badge killick on HMS GLAMORGAN we did our missile fireing off Fishguard , Ashore in wales one night I saw a 3 badge stoker shagging a sheep >>>> Due to me being a no badge killick I didnt report this to the OOD when I returned on board WOULD YOU ?

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
percey99 said:
During the 1970s I was a no badge killick on HMS GLAMORGAN we did our missile fireing off Fishguard , Ashore in wales one night I saw a 3 badge stoker shagging a sheep >>>> Due to me being a no badge killick I didnt report this to the OOD when I returned on board WOULD YOU ?
Based on the precedent being discussed here then the questions you need to ask are:
- could the 3 badge stoker afford the dowry?
- would the owner of the sheep permit a 3 badge stoker to marry?
- could the ship support the temporary passage of the stokers "wife" until such time as a married quarter could be find with suitable grazing?

FlagWagger said:
percey99 said:
Based on the precedent being discussed here then the questions you need to ask are:
- could the 3 badge stoker afford the dowry?
- would the owner of the sheep permit a 3 badge stoker to marry?
- could the ship support the temporary passage of the stokers "wife" until such time as a married quarter could be find with suitable grazing?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Would the said Stoker's "wife" survive the journey without the Ships' Cooks basting her in hot butter and serving her to the Wardroom with mint sauce?

percey99 said:
What sort of ship allowed a no badge OD to be a killick unless you was a steward Percy.

Was it a pretty shep or ugly? (there are no spelling mistakes on this line)

Nutty RP2

percey99 said:

Percey I don't think you know much about sheep -----

percey99 said:
Are you sure it was a sheep, the women in this area are notoriously hairy, I know I used to be married to one from Pembroke Dock, think East European Shot Putter.

Got rid of her, eventually and am now tied to a more hairless model.

Of course if it was a sheep was it a: a ewe or b: a ram, if it was a, then was it consenting shag.
If b, then consenting or otherwise it was a homosexual relationship and as such should not in the 1970's be partaken of by any matelot 3 badges or no.

The best thing you could have done as a responsible killick was to told him that you as senior person present should have been offered first go

Through the annals of this website I would like to ask that these sheep remain as they are, pure & virginal and untouched by infidels.
They are needed in heaven as the virgins for our suicide bombers.

Sheik yourwilly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pussercdo Blue Jokes 0
Shakey Miscellaneous 0
slim Diamond Lil's 49