she males

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by wompingwillow, Sep 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 13/16, not too shabby :lol:

2. I didn't even bother with it. Let's face it, they'd all get it. Woof woof !

3. Lingyai wrote: I didn't even bother with it. Let's face it, they'd all get it. Woof woof !

Yet another reason why we all worry about Lingyai so much.

SF

4. 13 ot of 16 but who cares a shag is a shag Fe/hemale they are all pretty

Nutty

5. 6 out of 16! To be honest anyone who's got no facial or chest hair is IMHO a women!* I guessed quite a few. All the masculine looking ones turned out to be women. I'm sooooo confused.

*I've just put on me lifejacket in case I get tossed into the drink! :wink:

6. , got 9/16!

7. 14/16..Im gonna give it a go after a few beers at the weekend as thats the true test when your guard is down!

8. 11/16

If I weren't a teetotaller, I would probably have boned any of them, while drunk.

8O

9. 10 out of 16

My Mrs used to watch the Kaitai's in Boogey St and she reckons the only way to tell is to look at their neck and adams apple
    Snag is with a pair of knockers staring at you who looks at adams apples!!

10. 10/16 is that good or bad , I'l have another go next monday when I've had a few beers ,

11. 14/16

12. That used to be the case, but now they have surgery to shave the adams apple and shape the hips and butt, the clincher is still the voice.
    If they have got that weighed off then you will never know, so who cares eh?
    I met on a year ago who had the full op and had a boyfriend in Scotland, he sent her money every month and wanted to marry her. She was scared he would find out she used to be a dude if he ever wanted kids.
    Thick twat or what?
    I asked her how she got around the moisture issue and she used KY, when he asked about it she said it was cos he was so big :lol: :lol: :lol:
    No helping some people

13. 11/16 - the eyes aren't what they used to be....
    :wink:

14. Fxxxxxxxg hell Ling , could'nt make it up , could you , we have a woman at work who insists on be'ing a jobsworth , go'ing through the check list of questions we have to ask the patients before bringing them down to theatre , of course it's the same form for either sex , we get to the question "any chance you could be pregnant" , she has to raise her voice 40 decibels cos she thinks it's so funny when she asking the males , does my fxxxxxxxxxg head in , she has the widest arse I've ever seen , truly awful , :twisted: :evil:

15. 11/16 again , tut tut tut , I've had a few beers mind , probably get 2/16 after a few more , :D

16. 8/16

My god I'm asking everyone next time I go clubbing.

That means that half of them could potentialy be men.

<shudders>

17. 9/16 and I haven't started drinking yet !!!!
    8)
    G