Waspie

War Hero
New one, beats asking about irons.

BZ!

Seriously. Have a look using the 'search' function, it may have been covered by some of the guys who have recently passed out! Try typing 'starting HMS Raleigh' or similar.

dyltom2712

Midshipman
New one, beats asking about irons.

BZ!

Seriously. Have a look using the 'search' function, it may have been covered by some of the guys who have recently passed out! Try typing 'starting HMS Raleigh' or similar.
Have tried the search function. Nothing for this topic.

Waspie

War Hero
Found one chap who may be in Part 2 training now but did write a good dit about Raleigh and the routines. Try messaging 'Pats Nation'. He may be able to help with specifics.

TBH, if your concerned about shaving you'll have no drama's!!!! Good luck.

dyltom2712

Midshipman
Found one chap who may be in Part 2 training now but did write a good dit about Raleigh and the routines. Try messaging 'Pats Nation'. He may be able to help with specifics.

TBH, if your concerned about shaving you'll have no drama's!!!! Good luck.
Thank you

Branch-Hopper

War Hero
I'll try to help....

I would say it depends on the individual. If you have light, fine hair then an electric shave would suffice, in that the DS would not be able to see the difference in outcomes.

Conversely, if the individual has darker, thinker hair and/or a faster growth rate then I would suspect a traditional harvest would be required.

dyltom2712

Midshipman
I'll try to help....

I would say it depends on the individual. If you have light, fine hair then an electric shave would suffice, in that the DS would not be able to see the difference in outcomes.

Conversely, if the individual has darker, thinker hair and/or a faster growth rate then I would suspect a traditional harvest would be required.
Would they be aloud at H.M.S Raleigh or is that perhaps cheating?

crash_evans

War Hero
I believe it’s wet shave only. You can only use electric if you have skin issues (if you have skin issues, should you be joining?).