Shaven haven.....

Streaky said:
oberon said:
Public hair fashion just now is for a Brazilian, so a Blue Brazilian I would think.
I've never seen a Cowdenbeath minge. Do you think I might have missed out?
As someone who has been in Partners, Wee Jimmies, The Goth, and several other establishments up and down the length of Cowdenbeath, I can guarantee that you have missed nothing.

Joe_Crow said:
Streaky said:
oberon said:
Public hair fashion just now is for a Brazilian, so a Blue Brazilian I would think.
As someone who has been in Partners, Wee Jimmies, The Goth, and several other establishments up and down the length of Cowdenbeath, I can guarantee that you have missed nothing.

Up and down the length................aahhhhhh! Mammaries.

Streaky said:
Joe_Crow said:
Streaky said:
oberon said:

Up and down the length................aahhhhhh! Mammaries.
All the way to the 'Foonten'!

Joe_Crow said:
Streaky said:
oberon said:
Can't be any worse than Campbeltown minge.....can it? (quietly shuddering)... :p :)