Sharon Osbourne

I was just thinking of Sharon today, and little FistFul poked his head up to say hello.

Whereby I was forced to have a sly [email protected] there and then.

I've never really thought of Sharon in that way before...think I might have a bit of an Oedipus complex going on or something cos the woman is ancient however I now can't stop thinking about her. And by thinking about her I mean I want to kick her backdoors in, sneak out whilst she's sleeping and not return her calls.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Any women they've suddenly had a U turn on?

And speaking of kicking back doors in, I phoned my missus at the weekend and I'm not gonna lie I'd had a bit to drink and I slurred to her, "When I drive down to Canterbury next weekend I'm gonna kick your back doors in."

To which she replied, "But I live in a flat?" - What a div

That's a fair observation, I only see my lass once every two weeks (or every weekend if she doesn't get distracted by a shiny hot air balloon on the M25, turn off at a wrong junction, get lost, call me in tears then scream that she's going back home) so I can see how I may be upping Mrs Osbournes bra size and tightening some skin in various places...

But no one else with any weird fantasies about women? I've got a mate of mine that is (was) well into Jade Goody because and I quote he "Likes grotty women."

He used to keep a photo of her on his desk at work, baffling. But back to Mrs Osbourne...

Yeah in a heartbeat... :lol:

Only reason I ever watched the Avengers.... 8)

Without the heart.... :D maybe.....?

Hmm time hasn't been kind me thinks... :cry:

I'll tell you what, I'd still do Madonna... theres a perverse pleasure with being with a woman who could bench press you...

Sarah Jessica Parker for the same reason, even if she does have a face like a foot...

WhizzbangDai said:
I'll tell you what, I'd still do Madonna... theres a perverse pleasure with being with a woman who could bench press you...

Sarah Jessica Parker for the same reason, even if she does have a face like a foot...

Sorry but they are both fcuking stinking IMO. Now Rachael Weisz and Kate Winslet on the other hand!!!

WhizzbangDai said:
XRD agreed but I thought the point was of ugly women you can't help but want

You can't just go around and suggest fit women :p ;)
Perhaps. But being essence in nature means that i don't know what sleeping with a stinker is all about!! Perhaps living where you do necessitates a lowering of standards!!! :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Miscellaneous 0
Polto Submariners 6
Bergen Diamond Lil's 1