Shannon Matthews found.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Squirrel, Mar 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just deleted my similar post........good news indeed.

2. Great minds and all that eh mate?

3. Smashing news. Her familymust be so relieved.

4. I must admit to being rather pessimistic after this length of time. However I am pleased that the child has been found alive and hopefully well.

5. Apparently she was hiding up the ugly tree and fell out hitting every branch on the way down....

6. Her Mum must have been on the branch above then ......

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Can't wait to read some sycophantic 'exclusive' mush by Gerry and Kate McCann in the tabloids this weekend..! :roll:

8. Is it true she was found in her Gran's house?

9. I've read that, but the bloke lifted was apparently 39..... so i guess he could be her grandad then :)

10. This weekend? are you joking my friend as they have already been on mainstream TV sending, much warranted, platitudes of thankfulness.
    We may disagree on the need for ccctv and cash cameras but I think on other issues there could be some agreement?
    Enormous resources, quite rightly, have been spent on finding the child today, and our police deserve praise for this; which for me being a dodgy anarchist is in this case not a hard thing to say at all!
    Now let's get down to all those other missing persons equally as significant to their nearest and dearest, without of course cctv :wink:

11. How long before Max Clifford is peddling their story????????? what do you reckon... News of the world exclusive on Sunday???

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, it seems she wasn't destined to be the first Maddy McCann tribute act after all, then... 8O :wink:

13. Could not have better news as wife and I feared the worse.Now I truly fear the News of the World /Mirror excusives from mum/dad/uncle/grandad/auntie/dog/cat etc.
    I think I'll give the red tops a miss this Sunday.

14. Honest guv I bought the bed from a man in a white van!!!!

15. Good to hear she is safe and well.............

16. And the subject of an Emergency Child Protection Order.

17. It was the 'boyfriend/stepfathers' uncle that was arrested…

[​IMG]
    Karen Matthews pictured with Shannon's stepfather Craig Meehan, and sons Tony and Cameron Matthews

The 32-year-old mother has seven children by five different fathers, and the latest 'boyfriend/stepfather' is 22 years old…

There is more to this story than meets the eye…

18. Maddie was more attractive.

19. I am glad she was found alive. But the police have put her into protective custody now...