Shamelessly begging for money...

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
Right-o chaps.

I am now committed to swimming in the Solent at noon on New Year's day for Help for Heroes.

I realise that it is Christmas but I would very much appreciate your support, even just a £1 would be fantastic.

Please donate here:

http://www.justgiving.com/clef

Thanks muchly.

Pink xx

I was going to sponsor you till you used the term "smash it"; the latest nail in our fine language's coffin.

(Good effort JonnoJonno and Fish by the way!)

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
labrum said:
I was going to sponsor you till you used the term "smash it"; the latest nail in our fine language's coffin.

Oh dear, I didn't realise that was bad *sigh*

I shall re-phrase:

It looks like I am going to exceed my target *looks hopeful*

pinkprincess said:
labrum said:

I shall re-phrase:

Here to help! :wink: I'll check the contents of my pockets and see what I can find, sure I had a couple off quid lashed to my 24 hours emergency rations...

labrum said:
pinkprincess said:
labrum said:

I shall re-phrase:

Here to help! :wink: I'll check the contents of my pockets and see what I can find, sure I had a couple off quid lashed to my 24 hours emergency rations...
Kinell you feeling alright mate?? :wink:

X.R.D said:
labrum said:
pinkprincess said:
labrum said:

I shall re-phrase:

Bah humbug, seriously though XRD I'm a changed man, might even buy you a wet sometime... (wrong, let you buy me a wet!)

labrum said:
X.R.D said:
labrum said:
pinkprincess said:
labrum said:

I shall re-phrase:

Bah humbug, seriously though XRD I'm a changed man, might even buy you a wet sometime... (wrong, let you buy me a wet!)
I would gladly oppo seeing as its been around 15 years since i saw you last. However you don't drink so it will be a cheap night for me buying you a babycham or 2 :D :wink:

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
I can't swim nekkid - there will be children present!

A colleague has hinted at coming along to laugh at me so I shall take my camera and ask for photos...

Huge thanks for your generosity ♥♥♥

pinkprincess said:

A colleague has hinted at coming along to laugh at me so I shall take my camera and ask for photos...

Ditch the kids, simple.

labrum said:
pinkprincess said:

Ditch the kids, simple.
Agreed!!!