Shame on them!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by oberon, Nov 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This picture was taken at Parkhead yesterday (6th Nov 2010)

[​IMG]

2. They're entitled to do that. Pity they also didn't include Irish Catholic leaders and others of the catholic church involved in far worse acts against children. If it was done in England that probably would be an incitement to something plus a ban from Euro competitions. Let's hope that the government response is immediate closure of Kinloss, Lossie and, hopefully Rosyth. They surely wouldn't want the tools of war on their property. 8)

3. even more so..pull out of faslane

4. Forgot about that, probably due to all the secrecy surrounding it. :D

5. I don't think you understand Scottish football - the green lot think they are Irish not Scottish and the blue lot think they are English! As for being entitled to do it that may be but their Club keep telling us that it does not tolerate this sort of thing! No need to ban them from Euro comps as they are out of Europe already and I can't see them getting in next year! Will be interesting to see what happens next Sunday at St Mirren Park when they have a minutes silence!

6. no one listens to the political views of celtic and rangers supporters anyway. I find it amusing that the fights between celtic and rangers and the marches in glasgow are in recent years often more violent and troublesome than the ones between people in ireland!! Shows how far behind they are. Even NI has grown up a bit!!

and the funny bit is these so called irish people supporting celtic are probably no more irish blood in them than your average englishman due to moving here generations and generations ago!!

7. I agree warren.

Non-news.

8. Just ignore them and leave them continue knocking the shite out of each other. It always amuses me when driving through Glasgow to see the tribal signs in residential windows, the Union Flag and the Irish Tricolour stupid bastards the lot of em.

9. Is it spelt 'Irny' in Scotland?

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...Fink is a vertible pot mess of contradictions, Joe. I'd hate to be his therapist..! :lol:

11. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

This is just nonsense, they sometimes wave Palestinian flags[​IMG]

The other lot Israeli flags.

Any excuse for a bit of bigotry.

12. Not very well up on their history. thousands of Irish served in WW1, and more people from Eire served in WW2, than from NI,(or 'norn iorn' if you prefer) :lol:

13. Irn Bru?

Flying the Union Flag in my case illustrates my belief that united we stand divided we fall.

14. My old Dad could have testified to that, as he told me that many from the Republic served alongside him in the Gordon Highlanders and without detracting from their service many joined up to get away from the desperate poverty of the south.

15. History seems to be repeating itself. A lot of people from the Republic in the Irish regiments of todays British army.

16. Correct me if i am wrong but i thought when i seen this on the news yesterday that they had forgotten to put the 'D' in blooD it may have just been the way the banner was held but if i am correct it does show there intelligence levels.

17. Their intelligence levels

but i get your point

18. Dont even have to go to Scotland the amended statement below is just as true

Just ignore them and leave them continue knocking the shite out of each other. It always amuses me when driving through Corby to see the tribal signs in residential windows, the Union Flag and the Irish Tricolour stupid bastards the lot of em :?

The majority are 3rd generation Corby, but still have broad Jock accents!! Horrible town!! they have spent millions, but you cant polish a turd.

19. Any comment from Lurgan born, Neil Lennon yet ????

20. 'Lurgan Men' tend to keep a low profile....well, they used to