Shakey-No-Mates

WreckerL

War Hero
Best you don't ask for Comanche Bollix either, you could have some high pitched irate Native American hunting you down.

MG Maniac

War Hero
Bit worried .... been a few hours now and nothing from Billy. Hope they haven't stuffed him in the big magnet and forgotten about him ... although nothing on the news about a tunnel been discovered and some twat in a hospital gown with his a*se hanging out sat on a bollard bashing OAP's over the head with a soup ladle...

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Home!
Been asleep all afternoon.
The experts reckon it's something called functional tremor - more appts on Monday.
Now I have to figure out how this is going to effect my work.

Once again, thanks for your messages and for taking the piss as well. Can you imagine getting this functional tremor in your knob?
That would be interesting.

Mac.

slim

War Hero
Home!
The experts reckon it's something called functional tremor - more appts on Monday.

Once again, thanks for your messages and for taking the piss as well. Can you imagine getting this functional tremor in your knob?

Mac.
With a tremor in the knob once word got around you would be extremely popular with the local ladies and could make a fortune from the local haters

WreckerL

War Hero
Home!

Mac.
I would imagine a functional tremor in your job would only be a problem if you're a morse key operator, ooooorrrrrrrr aaaaaa ttttyyyyppppiiiissssstttt.

Wightsparker

War Hero
There's probably a niche market for any surgeon with a functional tremor. With the correct synchronisation, he or she would be ideal to operate on someone with a functional tremor.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
A day out shopping in Weston Super Mare.

I need morphine, crystal meth or aJack Daniels.

All three would be nice.

Aaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!