Shagging your sister

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
NZ_Bootneck said:
pugfrom83 said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
You make it sound like a bad thing, thousands of Janners can't be wrong. 8O
Oh yes they can, pasty munching, family [email protected], janner speaking, zider swilling tosspots.
Hmm, you may have 'Issues' here. Did one shag your sister before you could then? It was probably that Wet Blobby. :twisted:
What ?

Wet Blobby is my sister ?

Well that certainly accounts for a lot of her posts on here.

Any maybe, just maybe, the love of my life (who I met in the automat at RALEIGH, ) got her first draft to DRAKE and binned me for a "local". :oops: :oops: :oops:

Re: Shagging your sister
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Apparently Karen Carpenter's Mum and Dad are millionaires.

They found her dinner money.

Cruel but brilliant!

NZ_Bootneck said:
You make it sound like a bad thing, thousands of Janners can't be wrong. 8O
To the tune of "The Adams Family"

Your Father is your Brother

Your Sister is your Mother

You all fcuk one another

The Pompey Family

:) All my mates used to tell me they were shagging their sisters fcuk me every time I saw them I used to get a diamond cutter. I did bang a few of their ssters on leave a couple of times and used to have spunktastic times thinking that I had lost a few mates having rimmed their sisters and on a couple of occasionis their MILFs as well, deep joy stupid civvy fcukers shouldn't have told me sis dealt it out big time.

2badge_mango said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
Stan, you are a legend. :wink:
Legend = a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated; a myth. (OED) :wink: :lol:

2BM
:lol: Cynical fcukers guess what I got two shags in Gib not brown hatters either black cat that you queen :wink: , My mates sister was a ginger, red on the roof smelly on the hoof, fcuking loved it when I did her in his school blazer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Blue Jokes 0
pussercdo Blue Jokes 0
FlagWagger Diamond Lil's 27