Shagging your sister

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Dec 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been listening to some Carpenters. I wonder if he was shagging her.

2. You make it sound like a bad thing, thousands of Janners can't be wrong. 8O
  3. Oh yes they can, pasty munching, family [email protected], janner speaking, zider swilling tosspots.
  4. Hmm, you may have 'Issues' here. Did one shag your sister before you could then? It was probably that Wet Blobby. :twisted:
  5. It's perfectly legal in St Just
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Apparently Karen Carpenter's Mum and Dad are millionaires.

They found her dinner money.
  7. :oops:
    Wish I'd had a sister had to shag the next doors dog instead
  8. What ?

Wet Blobby is my sister ?

Well that certainly accounts for a lot of her posts on here.

Any maybe, just maybe, the love of my life (who I met in the automat at RALEIGH, ) got her first draft to DRAKE and binned me for a "local". :oops: :oops: :oops:
  9. I thought it was a requirement :)
  10. Re: Shagging your sister
    Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Apparently Karen Carpenter's Mum and Dad are millionaires.

They found her dinner money.

Cruel but brilliant!
  11. To the tune of "The Adams Family"

Your Father is your Brother

Your Sister is your Mother

You all fcuk one another

The Pompey Family
  12. NotmeChief- you are my DV interviewer and I refuse to be trapped like this again. :oops:
  13. doubt it, she would snap in half.
  14. Both :lol:
  15. :) All my mates used to tell me they were shagging their sisters fcuk me every time I saw them I used to get a diamond cutter. I did bang a few of their ssters on leave a couple of times and used to have spunktastic times thinking that I had lost a few mates having rimmed their sisters and on a couple of occasionis their MILFs as well, deep joy stupid civvy fcukers shouldn't have told me sis dealt it out big time.
  16. Stan, you are a legend. :wink:
  17. Legend = a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated; a myth. (OED) :wink: :lol:

18. :? In "Yerefurd" where I comes from It's compulsory. :wink:
  19. :lol: Cynical fcukers guess what I got two shags in Gib not brown hatters either black cat that you queen :wink: , My mates sister was a ginger, red on the roof smelly on the hoof, fcuking loved it when I did her in his school blazer.