Shagging virgins

A girl I know has offered for me to go and pound her tomorrow night. Been after it for 18 months and she's hot as hell.

Should I go? :twisted:

PS. An RN officer is also after her (sub Lt.) :twisted:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dim, you can get the goal for taking advantage of your baby sister with daddy watching and filming. Your O2 tag is fully deserved, grow up you fanny. Its getting close to the point where you should be hounded from this site for being a attention seeking spacker who's mother should have used the bucket. :roll:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
From some dribble I read, soleil you actually met this bellend. :angry7:

If it was anyone else, I would be asking why he is'nt dead?

Must say wouldn't mind pulling a good looking navy woman. I think after watching Demi moore shake her arse around in the movie (a few good men) it glamorized pulling a navy bird with some bonus points.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Zoidberg said:
A girl I know has offered for me to go and pound her tomorrow night.
She must be some girl if she actually enjoys getting the shit kicked out of her. Bet she gives you a good fisting back.

witsend said:
Dim, do youself a favour and don't PM me trying to justify yourself. My mind was made up a long time ago. Your a fanny!
Fair one.

[quote="JonnoJonno]Not a virgin then. Not unless she is an 11 year old ugly girl who can run faster than her brother.[/quote]

Touche.

D-runner said:
Must say wouldn't mind pulling a good looking navy woman. I think after watching Demi moore shake her arse around in the movie (a few good men) it glamorized pulling a navy bird with some bonus points.
You appear to have a slight problem with nationality, not to mention reality.

When that pile of shite was first released a civil servant bird I worked with went to see it at the cinema. She told me it was about some 'American Royal Marines'.

The next few moments were very traumatic for her.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Blue Jokes 0
pussercdo Blue Jokes 0
FlagWagger Diamond Lil's 27