Shagging virgins

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Zoidberg, Feb 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A girl I know has offered for me to go and pound her tomorrow night. Been after it for 18 months and she's hot as hell.

Should I go? :twisted:

PS. An RN officer is also after her (sub Lt.) :twisted:
  2. Why :cry:
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Dim, you can get the goal for taking advantage of your baby sister with daddy watching and filming. Your O2 tag is fully deserved, grow up you fanny. Its getting close to the point where you should be hounded from this site for being a attention seeking spacker who's mother should have used the bucket. :roll:
  4. You probably aren't of sufficiently good stock to shag a classy bird. Try the slags out.
  5. Fcuk it. Ticket's are getting booked :D
  6. A valiant response.
  7. You're still a [email protected], Rickle.
  8. witsend

From some dribble I read, soleil you actually met this bellend. :angry7:

If it was anyone else, I would be asking why he is'nt dead?
  9. Must say wouldn't mind pulling a good looking navy woman. I think after watching Demi moore shake her arse around in the movie (a few good men) it glamorized pulling a navy bird with some bonus points.
  10. I would like some odds on him not finishing Raleigh.
  11. sceadugenga: The jokes been done.
  12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

She must be some girl if she actually enjoys getting the shit kicked out of her. Bet she gives you a good fisting back.
  13. I just did it again....Still funny.
  14. She's from Benfleet... :wink:
  15. witsend

Dim, do youself a favour and don't PM me trying to justify yourself. My mind was made up a long time ago. Your a fanny!
  16. Not a virgin then. Not unless she is an 11 year old ugly girl who can run faster than her brother.
  17. Fair one.

[quote="JonnoJonno]Not a virgin then. Not unless she is an 11 year old ugly girl who can run faster than her brother.[/quote]

18. I bet shes doing a valentines day line up in her local pub tonight and thats why its your turn tomorrow.
  19. You appear to have a slight problem with nationality, not to mention reality.

When that pile of shite was first released a civil servant bird I worked with went to see it at the cinema. She told me it was about some 'American Royal Marines'.

The next few moments were very traumatic for her.