Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sh1t went down at the club last night

Nastyman

Midshipman
brazenhussy said:
I said it before - i'll say it again - what a complete and utter tosser! :roll: :knob:

:rambo: Damn woman .. don't bullsh1t you were checking me out in those pictures. Guys when a ho acts like you are a piece of sh1t don't believe her. She wants my nuts and she posted this so I would notice her ass.

sh1t son Iam going to have to open a goddam sperm bank in this piece of sh1t town soon. Might as well make a couple of mil out of the genes I'm packing . Hell Just last night I had to run over some 10's in my porsh because she kept following my ass .Clung onto that damn windscreen for a couple of miles screaming my name.Broke some bones and sh1t.

bigbaddog

Banned
Re: sh1t went down at the club last night

Mister Myagi says:

"Wax...on --- Wax...off --- Wax...on --- F**K OFF, EAT SHIT, HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE!"

Nastyman said:
brazenhussy said:
I said it before - i'll say it again - what a complete and utter tosser! :roll: :knob:

:rambo: Damn woman .. don't bullsh1t you were checking me out in those pictures. Guys when a ho acts like you are a piece of sh1t don't believe her. She wants my nuts and she posted this so I would notice her ass.

sh1t son Iam going to have to open a goddam sperm bank in this piece of sh1t town soon. Might as well make a couple of mil out of the genes I'm packing . Hell Just last night I had to run over some 10's in my porsh because she kept following my ass .Clung onto that damn windscreen for a couple of miles screaming my name.Broke some bones and sh1t.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do us all a favour you pathetic small man syndromed piece of shite- and crawl back from whichever dog turd you crawled out from!!

Anybody thought to check Interpol or FBI files to see if any home is missing a retard?
Or even a laboratory missing an experiment.

Someone must be missing him somewhere.

Nastyman said:

Translation:

:pottytrain2: Oooh, heck! . . . I know you were looking at me in my photos. Nice men when a lady isn't nice to my faeces, she doesn't mean it. She may be interested in the testicles but I am more interested in the bottom.

Faeces, young man. I am soon going to have a lot of my sperm in faeces in the place where I live. I might as well make some money out of it. Last night I had to drive away from a lady because she wanted something to do with my bottom. She kept following me and shouting, but I am not interested in the ladies. I hurt myself, and something else about faeces.

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Nastyman said:

Wow, that gif looks like Graham Norton on crack. "Windscreen" huh, I guess that means you're from the UK after all (a yank would have written windshield). Which means you're probably safe from the Graham Norton lookalike......for now.

andym

War Hero
Nastyman said:
Just last night I had to run over some 10's in my porsh

Porsh???I presume you mean Porch?You know where you sit dribbling in your rocking chair.Do us all a favour and headbutt a train,Hmmmm?Or just FUCK OFF!

mikh

MIA
hy the feck are we giving this guy O2. By the phots he has posted he is a member of a highschool/local college sports (swimming) team.

O2 thief tag overdue I think

I need your help Nastyman. Me an me mates the Ole Codgers , were dhan the town nicking sweeties from the kids, when these two old Grannies on their Zimmer frames attacked us and beat the living shit out of us, I cried that much that when i got home to me Gaff me Mum beat shit out of me again for cryin, please help me to boost my self confidence, OOPS me dad just shouted me so I`ve shit meself, hope you can help.

Big Ted.

Dont be so mean on the fcukwit, people like nastybumrash spread sunshine and mirth and give us able bodied people reason to laugh at gimps and spastics......oh woops...the impaired....

keep posting joey, you make me laugh............got a sister?

Editted to add, for the PC brethren amongst us spastics are now called scopers.

Oh come come, he is in a fantasyland of his own making, let him be :)
At least he isn't dishing out bogus advice on things that really matter ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Better than a sh1t sandwich! Diamond Lil's 16
wet_blobby What's all this gay sh1t? Diamond Lil's 15
trelawney126 In the Sh1t again Diamond Lil's 2
2_deck_dash Some freaky sh1t. Nearest & Dearest 20
2_deck_dash Sh1t! I've been nabbed. Diamond Lil's 6
Alfacharlie Sh1t the bed!! Diamond Lil's 58
yicker Meat raffles....sh1t 'em Diamond Lil's 8
chinamatelot Sh1t happens - Blair's Turd Patrol Years Diamond Lil's 0
brazenhussy snivelling sh1t!! Diamond Lil's 19
MoD_RSS Trees planted grown from seeds that went into space MoD News 0
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Police Renew Search For Sailor Who Went Missing In 1986" Bases / Shore Est 4
L Looking for info on where ships went to??? Bases / Shore Est 52
D Deserters and those who went AWOL in WW2 The Fleet 15
SquidlyDiddly Went for eye test today, feeling pretty gutted. Health & Fitness 6
S Went for officer got offered rating Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
soleil YouTube: "Four Men Went To Sea" History 4
soleil RN: "The Owl And The Pussycat Went To Sea On HMS Illustrious" The Fleet 3
V Brian Wraight joined TS Arethusa and went on to the fleet The Fleet 0
trelawney126 Telegraph: "Libyan arms that went missing under Gaddafi fuelling multiple conflicts" Current Affairs 1
Andy_Cap But Sir it just went off in my hand Diamond Lil's 18
J The Italian who went to Malta (Read with Italian accent) Blue Jokes 0
R12_CV What went wrong..? Submariners 10
soleil Sun: "Taliban Bullet Went Through My Brain" The Corps 2
soleil Mail: "Soldiers Went Short Of Kit As MoD Wasted £½m On Art" Current Affairs 17
stan_the_man dirtiest evil depraved tw*t you went to sea with Diamond Lil's 25
B THE WEEK WE WENT TO WAR Current Affairs 0
wave_dodger Anyone know where CPO (NCS) Ray thompson went? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
J 1960 Where the UK went to rat shit Diamond Lil's 94
sgtpepperband 24,000 went Awol in 10 years Current Affairs 20
hackle HMS Diana (D126): The ship that went nuclear Current Affairs 30
josiecats Two Went To Knebworth...(Make Way For Noddy)..... Social & Reunions 5
B Anybody who went RNAC on the 16th-19th april ??? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
creddly How It Went! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
MoD_RSS Rogue magazine publisher shut down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A303 Amesbury to Berwick Down (A303 Stonehenge) project granted development consent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence Police clamp down on illegal activity and keep the training estate safe in the south east MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency shuts down illegal waste site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Property investment companies shut down after misappropriating £2.85m MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reforms to Companies House to clamp down on fraud and give businesses greater confidence in transactions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary statement on Prime Minister Abe stepping down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rogue emergency services publisher shut down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tougher fines ahead of Bank Holiday to crack down on illegal gatherings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Futuristic ‘village’ concept launches at Worthy Down Station MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The fighting chance: breaking down barriers to veteran’s well-being MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding boost to crack down on the Illegal Wildlife Trade in Guatemala and Mexico MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New anti-bullying helpline to clamp down on poor behaviour in the military MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Car parking investment companies shut down in court MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Online cryptocurrency trading platform shut down by courts MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Cabinet Secretary to stand down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA Chairman Andrew Tyrie to step down MoD News 0