Sgtpepperband has just been sold for £541,000!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by thingy, Jul 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. higher price!

100.0%
  2. a much higher price!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the same price!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. a lower price....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'll swap my partner for him!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Thank feck for that now we may get some peace. Job for a Moderator going then.

My vote goes to "THING"

Nutty

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, is that all I'm worth? Mind you for that price I hope Thingy doesn't expect me to provide any other 'extra services'... :oops:

3. for that price i would expect them to paint a bullkhead properly

4. I can assure that SPB is considerably cheaper than that!

I believe, Thingy, that a few weeks ago he would have been yours for the price of a few bags of haribo and some titty mags! But now that he is on his way home/already home he may have raised his price somewhat!

5. ...and the second thing he did was put his bags down.....

6. sgtpepperband

Well my price has gone up - when I was a youngster in the '70s I would do anything for a finger of fudge... now my tastes are a little more refined!

:thumright:

7. Two fudge fingers? :razz:

8. Has SPB gone to an owner who will take good care of him, and what are we going to do without him? Any deputies, 2 I/Cs?

9. sgtpepperband

Okay, I admit it - I'm a tart! I will go with whoever pays the most for me. By the hour... :oops:

10. Bless. I'll buy some more Jaffa cakes and instant kye. See you in an hour's time. :w00t:

11. sgtpepperband

Too late - I posted that at lunchtime! :money:

12. Bugger! ;)

13. All that for a bit of bloody animal skin. It took me 6 months to convince my dad that Beatles wallpaper, for my bedroom, was better than a Beatle fringe. I settled for the wallpaper and a Brylcreemed hairdo. (He was a child of the 30's). (Thinking about it now; it was certainly the Brylcreem that put paid to my wonderful mop of ginger).

14. Now, now. SPB is no longer SKIN though as a human he is deffo an animal (like the rest of us here ;) )

15. Any higher bids?

16. They wuz robbed, somebody call the police. ^~

17. sgtpepperband

I wanna know who are the two people who'd swap their partners for me! 8O

(Meet me under the clock at Waterloo tomorrow at 7pm... PM me for contact details) :wink:

18. I'll swap my teddy bear for you! :razz: ....oh but then again, he might get homesick... ;)