Sgtpepperband has just been sold for £541,000!

I would like to offer a...

• a much higher price!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the same price!

• a lower price....

• I'll swap my partner for him!!!

• Total voters
I can assure that SPB is considerably cheaper than that!

I believe, Thingy, that a few weeks ago he would have been yours for the price of a few bags of haribo and some titty mags! But now that he is on his way home/already home he may have raised his price somewhat!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
rosinacarley said:

I believe, Thingy, that a few weeks ago he would have been yours for the price of a few bags of haribo and some titty mags! But now that he is on his way home/already home he may have raised his price somewhat!
Well my price has gone up - when I was a youngster in the '70s I would do anything for a finger of fudge... now my tastes are a little more refined!

:thumright:

sgtpepperband said:
rosinacarley said:

Well my price has gone up - when I was a youngster in the '70s I would do anything for a finger of fudge... now my tastes are a little more refined!

:thumright:
Two fudge fingers? :razz:

All that for a bit of bloody animal skin. It took me 6 months to convince my dad that Beatles wallpaper, for my bedroom, was better than a Beatle fringe. I settled for the wallpaper and a Brylcreemed hairdo. (He was a child of the 30's). (Thinking about it now; it was certainly the Brylcreem that put paid to my wonderful mop of ginger).

BuntingBob said:
All that for a bit of bloody animal skin. It took me 6 months to convince my dad that Beatles wallpaper, for my bedroom, was better than a Beatle fringe. I settled for the wallpaper and a Brylcreemed hairdo. (He was a child of the 30's). (Thinking about it now; it was certainly the Brylcreem that put paid to my wonderful mop of ginger).
Now, now. SPB is no longer SKIN though as a human he is deffo an animal (like the rest of us here ;) )

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I wanna know who are the two people who'd swap their partners for me! 8O

(Meet me under the clock at Waterloo tomorrow at 7pm... PM me for contact details) :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
I wanna know who are the two people who'd swap their partners for me! 8O

(Meet me under the clock at Waterloo tomorrow at 7pm... PM me for contact details) :wink:
I'll swap my teddy bear for you! :razz: ....oh but then again, he might get homesick... ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
soleil The Quarterdeck 27
T Diamond Lil's 2