Sgt James Clayton

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Dec 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else had this email?

To: StixJimboRM

Good Day,
    I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt. James Clayton
    I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we have about $5 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country.
    My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.
    But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice.
    The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.
    If you are interested i will furnish you with more details.
    But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.
    Waiting for your urgent response.Kindly reply to this
    Email:[email protected]
    Your Buddy.
    Sgt. James Clayton.

You have to laugh, these people must think that we are all as thick as they are!!!!
  2. Some dickhead is bound to send their bank details.
  3. Sounds like a good deal to me! Will I have the cash by Christmas?
  4. The short version.

We are a USMC detachment here in downtown Baghdad we have liberated Sadman's gold and you being a Englishman we know you can be trusted to deposit it in a safe place. It was when they stated I could be trusted I thought something dodgy going on here.

How could a ex Co-operative milkman be trusted. Knob heads!!!!!!!!!
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

6. Anyone responding to this must be a complete and utter wankstain.

30% is sh1te. I will shortly be receiving 45% on a similar deal with a Nigerian banker that has contacted me. Just waiting for my reply.
  7. Sgt Clayton wouldnt also be Nigerian by any chance?

He could be my long lost uncle who wants to give me my rightful family inheritance. :lol:
  8. If your struggling mate I may be able to spare a few quid shortly. I have won a major prize in the Spanish lottery (apparently there is a free draw where an e-mail address is nominated) Just as soon as Dago Ngobobo confirms my bank details I should be in for a few bob.

Sorted :wink:
  9. jesus christ 5 million, that is just stupid, i mean couldent they think of a more realistic figure like 300k

and if you suddenly had 5 million or whatever it makes in pounds over night, my bank would shit themselves and would want to know where it came from.

its good to know that they are going to trust a complete stranger with a shed load of cash instead of doing it in small bundles that would otherwise go un notised. :roll: