SG2 sift date..D Day!!

Discussion in 'RFA' started by BigDaddyWills, Aug 19, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Still havent heard anything..but knowing it may take a while!!:eek::cool:

2. Yeah hope I get through to interview. Been after this for ages

• Like Like x 1
  3. me too buddy!! reading all the things on here has made me want it more, but theres always that little bit of doubt lol!!:D

• Like Like x 1
  4. if it helps as an idea how long it could take, dont know if mine was an extream ammount of time. I passed my test in Aug heard in Oct that i passed sift had interview in feb and join this Sept, they wasn't far wrong when they said it takes time lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah but hope they let us know soon as interviews are to be held September.

6. my third time of applying, hope i get an interview this time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Has anyone heard anything yet.
    I tell ya its twitchy arse syndrome here lol.:confused:

8. nothing yet mate!! o_O:confused::mad:

9. if its done in alphabectical order then im at the bottom of the pile lol!!

10. The suspense is killing me lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. anyone heard anything??!! :(:mad:

12. Hi mate I gave rfa recruitment line a call at lunchtime. they say that there sorting 2 lots out at same time motormen and sg2's. They told me it could be Wednesday at the latest if not heard from them this week as bank holiday.

13. alright mate!! i was thinking about doing the same thing, only you beat me too it lol!! ive just got home from work and im constently checking my emails haha! hopefully we will both get an interview.

cheers compo :D

14. Yeah no worries. I keep checking aswell but still at work. Would get a right ******* if they catch me lol

15. hahaha luckily i do early shifts 5.30 start!! ive just seen that they are running interveiws between the 8th-12th of september and the 29th-3rd of oct...having learned this is feels me with confidence :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just got my email this morning. 10th of September

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nice one mate. Still waiting to hear. Getting nervous now. The longer I wait the worst I fear

18. I was the exact same! Wouldn't read to much into, possibly because I live in scotland I'm getting notified earlier to book flights.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Thanks for the update, good luck Jamie I'm also waiting to see if i have got an interview :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. i still havent heard either....come on lol!! :(:mad::D