SG2 Interviews

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by DarrenBrewster, Nov 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys

Was just wondering if anyone has received there letter confirming if they have been succesful or not at the interview stage.

Darren

2. Take it you have

3. Why are you and Seadog such massive antagonistic bell ends? Mainly Seadog but still. Leave poor Darren Brewster Alone. Not sure if I want to get the job anymore even though I'm destined to get it.

4. Why are you getting involved mate? You're not even in the door yet. Though I agree with most of what you just said.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Because I know Darren so wind your neck in.
    Are you even in the Rfa?

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  6. I'm gonna be RFA, passed my recruit test and I'm decent so they told me the job is pretty much mine anyways. I'm also a big MMA fan so you'd better watch your step mate!

7. Easy tiger. What's The Oggy done to you?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

8. You know Darren do you? That's obviously just a user name, THHHTOOOOPID! What do you do in RFA? Blanket Stacker?

9. Wind you're neck in buddy!

10. Seems like the Darrenbrewster fan club

11. You fucking what! I'll be your boss on board buddy. Fuckin sg2.

12. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Cap'n Salty there are a number of members of this forum who know each other in the real world. The RFA is not a big company. It might be worth your while to take note that people in head office are on this site too and it is not impossible for people to work out who you are. Your attitude towards those you've assumed you will be fortunate to work alongside in the future could well impact on the likelihood of you getting a job.
    Many of us are willing to provide advice and guidance based on our own experience. However, an attitude like yours is not endearing and is unlikely to get you far.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I have sailed with Darren twice. And he is still a nobhead

14. Seems like the Oggy is a Bellend club. Not even got the balls to reply because I watch MMA.

15. Seems like im not the most unliked person on here any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I watch your mom sucking my dick never mind mma. Poofcat

17. If I wanted Comeback I'd scrape it off your mum's teeth.

18. Also Mom? Are you in the US Navy?

19. Haha. Good one!
    You spelt cum wrong though.
    Fight me

20. Very grown up. Definitely rfa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk