SG2 Interviews

Why are you and Seadog such massive antagonistic bell ends? Mainly Seadog but still. Leave poor Darren Brewster Alone. Not sure if I want to get the job anymore even though I'm destined to get it.

Why are you and Seadog such massive antagonistic bell ends? Mainly Seadog but still. Leave poor Darren Brewster Alone. Not sure if I want to get the job anymore even though I'm destined to get it.
Why are you getting involved mate? You're not even in the door yet. Though I agree with most of what you just said.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna be RFA, passed my recruit test and I'm decent so they told me the job is pretty much mine anyways. I'm also a big MMA fan so you'd better watch your step mate!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Cap'n Salty there are a number of members of this forum who know each other in the real world. The RFA is not a big company. It might be worth your while to take note that people in head office are on this site too and it is not impossible for people to work out who you are. Your attitude towards those you've assumed you will be fortunate to work alongside in the future could well impact on the likelihood of you getting a job.
Many of us are willing to provide advice and guidance based on our own experience. However, an attitude like yours is not endearing and is unlikely to get you far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M RFA 3
C RFA 1
M RFA 134