SG2 Interview Advice

Rob28

Midshipman
Long time watcher and first time poster here!
I have my interview for SG2 coming up in February and was wondering what kinds of things I might get asked at interview? I'm trying to do as much 'homework' as possible and I want to give this my best shot, so any advice would be gratefully received.
(Apologies in advance if this topic has come up before and I've missed it)
Thanks, Rob

I have no experience in this, From some of the older topics I'v read they tell you to bush up on your RFA ships, what they do etc... for the interview

Mrecho84

Lantern Swinger
Thanks exjenny. I'm just rolling into portsmouth now. Possibly the longest train journey ever. I'll see if I can see any rfa ships in the harbour.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Thanks exjenny. I'm just rolling into portsmouth now. Possibly the longest train journey ever. I'll see if I can see any rfa ships in the harbour.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app
More likely to be in Portland.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

Always made me chuckle when people would spend ages waiting at fratton to go to port and southsea- quicker to walk the lazy swines! I do love portsmouth, that said if i get through training and get posted to the place i wont be thrilled. Already pillaged the place and depleted its useful resources!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Always made me chuckle when people would spend ages waiting at fratton to go to port and southsea- quicker to walk the lazy swines! I do love portsmouth, that said if i get through training and get posted to the place i wont be thrilled. Already pillaged the place and depleted its useful resources!
Thought you didn't shag matelots.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

Nah i wont when in service, that gene pool has been well and truly sampled as well which makes it risky.

Don't and didn't are 2 different beasts

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M RFA 3
M RFA 134
D Diamond Lil's 62