SFA? when do you qualify

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Dryden7641, Jun 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi to all, my name is Dan :D .
    I'm fairly new to this forum but have posted on PRMC forum before, but still unsure about the earliest opportunity that your spouse and children can move to your location. Is this possible during phase 2 of training, because some trades are much longer than others to complete (ie medical assistant or even medical assistant SM).
    any help and advice received would be welcome (even the kind that sees people give a ribbing :eek: )
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Dan, welcome to RR!

A selection of handy websites about Service housing:

MOD: Joint Service Housing Advice Office (JSHAO)

MOD: Defence Estates Homepage

MOD: Accommodation for Service personnel and their families

MOD: About Service Families Accommodation

Service Families Accommodation Points of Contact*

If you cannot find what you are looking for here, I would suggest you contact the Defence Housing Executive (DHE) during office hours for specific information (contact details above*).

Good luck! :thumbleft:
  3. thanks for the speedy reply sgtpepperband. a few of those links are quite useful and i'm still looking through, but they are giving me a rough idea.
    thanks again.
  4. I left the mob 2008 as a phase two instructor and with the COs permission the lads could get SFA back then
  5. thanks again. i just hope that it's not only for submariners 8O. i'd ask my friend who's a sm but, well..i'll guess you know how hard it will be to get hold of him lo
  6. Phase two instructor? Where you not the guy who used to come in once a week and get me to cover your duty instructor??? lol
  7. Once a week? Once a month more like!