SF hard-on thread

Deano19

Lantern Swinger
American Delta Force I'd say first in the world. Set up very similar to SAS, thanks to the SAS giving a hand. Immense amounts of money thrown their way.

Deano19 said:
American Delta Force I'd say first in the world. Set up very similar to SAS, thanks to the SAS giving a hand. Immense amounts of money thrown their way.

You base you opinion on what??????

Deeps said:
Deano19 said:

You base you opinion on what??????
I'm guessing he has read a couple of books and watched too many episode of The Unit :p .

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
I couldn't find any Paddy SF pics, but I found a couple of cousin Randy from "Tango Whiskey Alpha Tango" company. "Mike Oscar November Golf" company are currently on operations, but are having trouble locating the windows on the mudhuts.

Deano19 said:
Less funds < less training

More funds > more training
Bollix the DS just have to be a bit more creative.
And whilst the American SF budget is huge, it might have something to do with the actual numbers of SF they have, quantity is by no means a very good way of judging quality.
Apart from the entertainment value involved in reading your rubbish there's little point in entering a debate on this subject with you, as you've shown you're a deluded idiot with the utter cock you've posted so far.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Our SF have always been underfunded, as has our Military Deano. It's not a secret. Funds do not a soldier make. Why do you think the boathouse keeps needing a lick of paint? As for the Iranian Embassy thing, it was not an assault. It was a prelude to what became "Changing Rooms". If you look carefully at the pictures, the second man on the balcony had a paint roller attached to his belt kit. All SF have secondary jobs to make ends meet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
G Diamond Lil's 129
W Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1