SF hard-on thread

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by JonnoJonno, Apr 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here you go Deano. Tell us about the success of Special Forces/Guerilla forces as a function of available funding.

2. Deano give us your top 5 SF units and why knob cheese

3. Less funds < less training

More funds > more training

4. Here here I too wish to be enlightend by Deanos vast experience.

5. American Delta Force I'd say first in the world. Set up very similar to SAS, thanks to the SAS giving a hand. Immense amounts of money thrown their way.

6. Deano come on knob head tell us your top 5 and tell us UKSF budget compared to DELTA / USNS/ GSG9/ TF 6

7. So does operational experience fit into grading system? Or is that something you havnt got a clue about

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

No....deano just recipe the alphabet, give us a laugh.

9. You base you opinion on what??????

10. I'm guessing he has read a couple of books and watched too many episode of The Unit :p .

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Sorry, Delta wearing cycle helmets through out black hawk down just didn't do it for me.

12. This here's mah safety caitch right here!

What a genius thread.

13. Surfers Against Sewage are the best!

14. Nice call Blobby, it did somewhat moisten the hard exterior they tried to put on. :lol:

15. Henno would kick shit out of Jonas any day. :whax:

16. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I couldn't find any Paddy SF pics, but I found a couple of cousin Randy from "Tango Whiskey Alpha Tango" company. "Mike Oscar November Golf" company are currently on operations, but are having trouble locating the windows on the mudhuts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Here you go

[​IMG]

18. Bollix the DS just have to be a bit more creative.
    And whilst the American SF budget is huge, it might have something to do with the actual numbers of SF they have, quantity is by no means a very good way of judging quality.
    Apart from the entertainment value involved in reading your rubbish there's little point in entering a debate on this subject with you, as you've shown you're a deluded idiot with the utter cock you've posted so far.

19. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Our SF have always been underfunded, as has our Military Deano. It's not a secret. Funds do not a soldier make. Why do you think the boathouse keeps needing a lick of paint? As for the Iranian Embassy thing, it was not an assault. It was a prelude to what became "Changing Rooms". If you look carefully at the pictures, the second man on the balcony had a paint roller attached to his belt kit. All SF have secondary jobs to make ends meet.

20. Tits on the guy kneeling down there Wits, phwoaaar.