Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

SEX!!!

Always_a_Civvy said:
slim said:
I have found from past experience that the men who brag about their sexual conquests are actually getting very little or none.
Now how many socks do you reckon the caretaker has, and what are their names?

I don't brag. I've only EVER had ONE partner - my SOCK! :cry:

Steve congratulations on your long lasting partnership :smile:

Always_a_Civvy said:
golden_rivet said:
If I don't approve of Ken linking this site to gay underage sex and potential child abuse I can't possibly approve of the same link being made to heterosexual activity.

For information: he has removed BOTH his link on this site and his link to RR on his own webpage.

His stories are not about gay underage sex or child abuse by the way GR!

Right, you can carry on ignoring me now.

Sorry to be pedantic AAC but if you read my post carefully you will see that I didn't say his stories were about underage sex/child abuse but that to put a picture on his homepage with a caption saying it was of a 15 year old child did make an association between the two things. Adult sites should not contain pictures of underage children and Ken's site counted as adult and had a warning to that effect.

Are we loosing track of this thread? I have slept with many woman, paid for loads but theres only one that counts, my wife.
Oh and that fit bird I did last year!!!!!!!!!!
And her sister!
And her, ow, you get it!

golden_rivet said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
golden_rivet said:
If I don't approve of Ken linking this site to gay underage sex and potential child abuse I can't possibly approve of the same link being made to heterosexual activity.

For information: he has removed BOTH his link on this site and his link to RR on his own webpage.

His stories are not about gay underage sex or child abuse by the way GR!

Right, you can carry on ignoring me now.

Sorry to be pedantic AAC but if you read my post carefully you will see that I didn't say his stories were about underage sex/child abuse but that to put a picture on his homepage with a caption saying it was of a 15 year old child did make an association between the two things. Adult sites should not contain pictures of underage children and Ken's site counted as adult and had a warning to that effect.

No, but you imply it. Ken told me that the piccy was only taken 15 days ago! :wink: :lol:

kingoftwigs said:
Guys, we're waiting for pics of lady-boys, do you mind!!!!

What, like this one?

normal_st_georges_day.jpg

Latest Threads