SEX!!!

Right how many women /men have you slept with up to date, count your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend as once. I have slept with over 2000 from the age of 14 to now 53.

The_Caretaker said:
Right how many women /men have you slept with up to date, count your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend as once. I have slept with over 2000 from the age of 14 to now 53.
Looking at your signature and current employment, I'd be careful admitting that!! :lol:

Are you trying to escape the question of the illegallity of sex with/by children aged 14 (though we all know it goes on) by asking about sleep in the main post as opposed to the sex of the header???

GR

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
Shed loads, :oops:

Got their names and addresses here too, anyone want to download a copy?

Also have a file with their rates of pay, ages and which boat was caught.

Shame the two lists don't match :grin: :grin: :grin: :wink:

slim

War Hero
I have found from past experience that the men who brag about their sexual conquests are actually getting very little or none.
Now how many socks do you reckon the caretaker has, and what are their names?

If I don't approve of Ken linking this site to gay underage sex and potential child abuse I can't possibly approve of the same link being made to heterosexual activity.

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
The_Caretaker said:
Yes of course you have comrade.

snapdragon said:
A wine bottle?? I can't take a wine bottle to Raleigh, needs to be a bit more discreet than that
Stick a candle in it post use, and you have a kitch table lamp. Slightly damp though.....

Not quite sure that women need a sock, they tend not to need to catch owt. :oops:

wet_blobby

War Hero
2000?? a few questions..

1. why the need to count
2. how many did you satisfy
3. what have you been doing to have such a patheticly low total.
4. what do you do after school
5. does mummy still iron creases down your jeans.

The_Caretaker said:
Right how many women have you slept with up to date, count your wife/girlfriend as once. I have slept with over 2000 from the age of 14 to now 53.
Do I include just the ones who were conscious/awake at the time?

What about the Rhopynol ones?

Latest Threads