Sex Walts & Other Stories

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
HMS Newcastle. In Newcastle's Bigg Market. Approximately 1998...

Me (v. drunk and therefore fearless): "Any chance of a **** if I buy you you a pizza?"
Her (after a nanosecond of thought): "Ooh! What flavour pizza..?!"

Clearly a lady of high moral standards... :shock: :oops:

Gombear

War Hero
thereverend said:
Oh, and when I worked in a sex shop some tart offered me a blow job in exchange of a vibrator. Being the gent that I am I threw the batteries in with it.

Reminds me of the Irishman who bought his wife a vibrator; she broke all her teeth. 8O

Gombear

War Hero
I don’t know anything about Sex Warts, but I have an interesting sex dit.

It happened on a visit to Hamburg. I was walking down the Reeperbahn, in rig, when I noticed a young woman in a shop doorway, eyeing me up. She was petite, very pretty and wearing a white mini that was more of a belt than a skirt.

Any road up, she must have thought I was essence, because she starts trying to trap me. Apparently, she was a student working her way through college and invited me up to her room. She obviously really had the hots for me, which was sweet, so out of kindness, I gave a bit of dosh to help with her college fees. After that she was so keen, she had my kecks down, we did the business and away I went.

Amazingly the same thing happened with a different student the next night, and every night for the rest of the visit. Kin’ell, I must have been really essence in those days!

Gen dit, that. :)

Rumrat

War Hero
Gombear said:

It happened on a visit to Hamburg. I was walking down the Reeperbahn, in rig, when I noticed a young woman in a shop doorway, eyeing me up. She was petite, very pretty and wearing a white mini that was more of a belt than a skirt.

Any road up, she must have thought I was essence, because she starts trying to trap me. Apparently, she was a student working her way through college and invited me up to her room. She obviously really had the hots for me, which was sweet, so out of kindness, I gave a bit of dosh to help with her college fees. After that she was so keen, she had my kecks down, we did the business and away I went.

Amazingly the same thing happened with a different student the next night, and every night for the rest of the visit. Kin’ell, I must have been really essence in those days!

Fuckin hell we could make a film..."Gombear educates Germany" :D :D :wink:
I was thinking of going to nightschool... :wink: :wink: :roll: :D

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
sgtpepperband said:
HMS Newcastle. In Newcastle's Bigg Market. Approximately 1998...

Me (v. drunk and therefore fearless): "Any chance of a * if I buy you you a pizza?"
Her (after a nanosecond of thought): "Ooh! What flavour pizza..?!"

Clearly a lady of high moral standards... :shock: :oops:

She wasn't an Aussie was she? I pulled an Aussie chick years back on leave in Acton and it took me three nano seconds to convince her that she was going to be ridden like Seabiscuit and would love the experience. We got back to her grotty hovel when she said to me "I'm on my facking period mate so you'll have to do me up the shitter".

Such class. It was like feeding a tic tac to a whale. How i loved her.

Gombear

War Hero
Rumrat said:
Gombear said:

Fuckin hell we could make a film..."Gombear educates Germany" :D :D :wink:
I was thinking of going to nightschool... :wink: :wink: :roll: :D

I think their main campus is called the "Eros Centre". :wink:

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
scousesubmariner said:
Have to say Nick, you kept that dit quiet didn't you? i don't remember you spinning that 1 in the george, i always wondered why you were so keen to get a job in that field

couldn't spin any dits when i got to barrow.
You had stole them all.

Latest Threads