Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sex Walts & Other Stories

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
thereverend said:
Oh, and when I worked in a sex shop some tart offered me a blow job in exchange of a vibrator. Being the gent that I am I threw the batteries in with it.

Did the batteries make your balls tingle?

thereverend

War Hero
WreckerL said:
thereverend said:
I actually blew a golden oppurtunity to hop on the good foot and do the bad thing with a bird who was in Eastenders. Remember that lass who played the stripper a few years ago who ended up going out with one of the Asian fellas? Well she was part of some drama group up in Hull and was here for a fair while. She got to be quite good friends with a lass who goes out with a mate of mine who was in the same drama group. Anyhow, me old band played a gig for Alan McGee and Tim Burgess and me mate and his missus come and bring this lass from Eastenders with them. Come the early hours we're all sat around a table enjoying a few beverages, everythings going great and it looks like it's a dead cert. That is until I come out with the classic "* me, now I know where I've seen you before, you was that tart in Eastenders wasn't you!". She left pretty shortly afterwards and I ended up going home with some loose chick instead.

Bollix :D

No shit fella, gen dit. I still have me mates take the piss out of me for it to this day.

thereverend

War Hero
WreckerL said:
thereverend said:
Oh, and when I worked in a sex shop some tart offered me a blow job in exchange of a vibrator. Being the gent that I am I threw the batteries in with it.

Did the batteries make your balls tingle?

No, but having her shove a finger up me arse just before I blew me load did. :D

Rumrat

War Hero
I went to a house warming party in Birmingham years ago and it was at the house of an old school oppo. (Female). One of her pals at school became a secretary on the Tiswas show, and she turned up with Chris Tal and that geezer who played Sandy Richardson in Crossroads. With them came oodles of yummy fanny.
Anyhow a couple of hours later I goes out the backyard for a lip lock with one of these birds and my oppo (Navy) who was with me has a bird over the water butt by the green house, giving here a tail end charlie. When he's finished and she stands upright and I clock her fizog, she looks really familiar. A couple of weeks later I'm watching the box and this bird is presenting a kids programme, except it ain't a woman. Oh dear poor Shiner never did excel in ship recognition. :oops:
I naturally was disgusted. 8O :wink: :twisted:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
HMS Newcastle. In Newcastle's Bigg Market. Approximately 1998...

Me (v. drunk and therefore fearless): "Any chance of a fuck if I buy you you a pizza?"
Her (after a nanosecond of thought): "Ooh! What flavour pizza..?!"

Clearly a lady of high moral standards... :shock: :oops:

Gombear

War Hero
thereverend said:

Reminds me of the Irishman who bought his wife a vibrator; she broke all her teeth. 8O

Gombear

War Hero
I don’t know anything about Sex Warts, but I have an interesting sex dit.

It happened on a visit to Hamburg. I was walking down the Reeperbahn, in rig, when I noticed a young woman in a shop doorway, eyeing me up. She was petite, very pretty and wearing a white mini that was more of a belt than a skirt.

Any road up, she must have thought I was essence, because she starts trying to trap me. Apparently, she was a student working her way through college and invited me up to her room. She obviously really had the hots for me, which was sweet, so out of kindness, I gave a bit of dosh to help with her college fees. After that she was so keen, she had my kecks down, we did the business and away I went.

Amazingly the same thing happened with a different student the next night, and every night for the rest of the visit. Kin’ell, I must have been really essence in those days!

Gen dit, that. :)

Rumrat

War Hero
Gombear said:

It happened on a visit to Hamburg. I was walking down the Reeperbahn, in rig, when I noticed a young woman in a shop doorway, eyeing me up. She was petite, very pretty and wearing a white mini that was more of a belt than a skirt.

Any road up, she must have thought I was essence, because she starts trying to trap me. Apparently, she was a student working her way through college and invited me up to her room. She obviously really had the hots for me, which was sweet, so out of kindness, I gave a bit of dosh to help with her college fees. After that she was so keen, she had my kecks down, we did the business and away I went.

Amazingly the same thing happened with a different student the next night, and every night for the rest of the visit. Kin’ell, I must have been really essence in those days!

Fuckin hell we could make a film..."Gombear educates Germany" :D :D :wink:
I was thinking of going to nightschool... :wink: :wink: :roll: :D

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
sgtpepperband said:
HMS Newcastle. In Newcastle's Bigg Market. Approximately 1998...

Me (v. drunk and therefore fearless): "Any chance of a * if I buy you you a pizza?"
Her (after a nanosecond of thought): "Ooh! What flavour pizza..?!"

Clearly a lady of high moral standards... :shock: :oops:

She wasn't an Aussie was she? I pulled an Aussie chick years back on leave in Acton and it took me three nano seconds to convince her that she was going to be ridden like Seabiscuit and would love the experience. We got back to her grotty hovel when she said to me "I'm on my facking period mate so you'll have to do me up the shitter".

Such class. It was like feeding a tic tac to a whale. How i loved her.

Gombear

War Hero
Rumrat said:
Gombear said:

Fuckin hell we could make a film..."Gombear educates Germany" :D :D :wink:
I was thinking of going to nightschool... :wink: :wink: :roll: :D

I think their main campus is called the "Eros Centre". :wink:

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
scousesubmariner said:
Have to say Nick, you kept that dit quiet didn't you? i don't remember you spinning that 1 in the george, i always wondered why you were so keen to get a job in that field

couldn't spin any dits when i got to barrow.
You had stole them all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS People urged to practise safer sex as gonorrhoea cases in England rise by 26% MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Unseen evil: Sex abuse in families going under the radar, say inspectorates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First opposite-sex civil partnerships to take place on New Year's Eve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Sex Disqualification (Removal) Act 1919 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government sets out next steps for opposite-sex civil partnerships MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sentence increase for teaching assistant who had sex with her pupil MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Child sex offender to face custodial sentence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: People urged to practise safer sex after rise in STIs in England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Man who blackmailed teenager into sex acts has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Child sex offender has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response: Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response: Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sex offender jailed by Court of Appeal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government calls for evidence on people who have Variations in Sex Characteristics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sex offender has sentence increased following Solicitor General’s referral MoD News 0
northern-matelot Mixed sex rooms for new recruits The Corps 2
soleil Mirror: "Royal Navy Sailor Detained For Sex Attack On Warship" The Fleet 0
F Sex slaves necessary in war says Jap politician Diamond Lil's 31
AAF Archbishop of York launches investigation into alleged sex abuse . Current Affairs 0
janner Are you insured for sex: Miscellaneous 0
stan_the_man Sex and the radio Diamond Lil's 0
SONAR-BENDER She's only 29, but is never having sex again. Diamond Lil's 47
janner Are you insured for sex? Miscellaneous 0
sgtpepperband How To Explain Sex To Children Diamond Lil's 20
janner Andy rooney on sex! Miscellaneous 1
type42stoker Submariner sex Diamond Lil's 23
scousesubmariner Barrow: the weirdest place to have sex Submariners 0
silverfox US Navy - same sex couple share first homecoming kiss (Clue: its not men...) Diamond Lil's 27
L Sex With an Illegal Immigrant Blue Jokes 2
babystew is sex work or pleasure Miscellaneous 1
bigglesbandicoot There are something even I wont do (Sibling Sex) Diamond Lil's 17
janner £7.00 Sex Miscellaneous 0
janner Sex And Good Grammar Miscellaneous 1
janner Up & down sex Miscellaneous 1
janner Are you insured for sex? Miscellaneous 0
janner Things You Shouldn't Say During Sex Miscellaneous 0
drewfester Sex for geeks????? Diamond Lil's 10
trelawney126 Sex WITH a Car. Motoring 4
Murph Sex positions! Blue Jokes 9
trelawney126 Sex in the RN ( Daily Mail) Diamond Lil's 25
trelawney126 Jaqui Smith MP to make Sex documentary Diamond Lil's 3
NotmeChief Oral Sex Causes Cancer Current Affairs 9
skyvet Spice up your sex-life Blue Jokes 0